11: The new abilities

I want to survive this...no...I'm going to survive this and go home...and nothing is going to stop me...and if they try.

Connor: I'll kill em!

I then hang my head down...so thirsty...hungry too. I turn to the puddle of water the crystals made and start licking it up like a dog. Within moments, I felt better and then I turn to the hole

Connor: Ok...I don't care if I have to eat a damn monster...I'll do it!

I crawled up it and exit right when I notice the monsters from before were gone...right anything dead disappears and response somewhere else.

I got out and look around...ok...lets go this!

I run through the area until I saw one of the wolves from before...ok...since the body usually disappears or a part of it disappears once not attached to the rest, I need to eat fast so I don't lose it. I run to it with a spear I made and before it saw me, I stab it.

I got it through the heart and it fell down.

Connor: Ok! Quick!

I knee down to it and open my mouth...this'll be gross. I bite into it and rip out a chunk and swollow as the rest of the wolf disappeared.

Connor: Ok Good...I got a good--

Before I finished, I felt this intense pain through my body as this thumping through my body and within moments, my cloths ripped as my musles grew and expand, my good eye turn red and my hair turned white.

With the pain being intense, I tried to get to the cave to use the water to help but right when at the entrance, I got dizzy ad fell as I passed out

Later

I awoke in the small cave with the water on me. I sit up and look at my reflexion in the water to see I looked the same before but have scars, white hair and my left eye, which was my good eye, was a ruby red.

Connor: Holy shit, I look like a demon.

I then notice the familiar screen glowing again...guess its saying I have a new skill or something. I l look at it to see.

"Purple lightning, strong lightning that is probably the deadliest kind in this world being shot from ypur own will."

Purple lighting...that was the kind the wolf had...wait, I got it from eating the wolf? If so then how much more can I get from it?

I took a moment before taking a breath and start crawling out of the cave.

Connor: Only one way to find out.

I then stop

Connor: Wait...

I turn back and removed one of the crystals and put it in my pocket...just in cause the same thing from before happens again and I need the water, then I otta have it in case.

I leave the cave and walked around the area trying to find more monsters.

A few hours later

I spent the next few hours hunting, killing and eating two monsters since I didn't want to spend too much time hunting monsters what I don't know about, and once eating them I gain their powers. I ate a rabbit making me gain its teleportation power, able to make the slash attack from its feet and to hop from anything including mid-air to get to its target that way, a bear like creature making me have those three claw powered attack along with night vision and a good sense of hearing and smell and all kinds of other things from all kinds of different monsters.

I eventually went back to the cave and enter again...I want to try something. I got to the bottom and look around the cave at the crystals.

I approach one and look at it while making a screen as it scanned the crystal.