13: The event

As I walk away from the tree that transports us here and home, I notice almost thousands of people in one group. I walked to then and stop at a guy in front of me and tapped his shoulder.

Connor: Hey sir? What's going on.

He turned to me and looked at me in shock and fear for a second before answering

???: T-They're holding a event here...they say whoever wins, gets a rare metal and pass to any place you wish to go.

Connor: Oh really...how do you sign up?

???: You just stand here with the group and you'll be transported to where it is.

Connor: Ah, Ok thanks.

I wait for the thing to start and then, a orange like dragon

???: Ok ladies and gentlemen! We will be starting now! Get ready!

Suddenly, the whole group including me were transported somewhere and once I could see, I saw that, I was alone.

Connor: Ok...looks like I have to fight and kill them myself...aw well...lets get it on.

Suddenly someone came out of the darkness.

???: Hello big guy...I wanted to say sorry for having to beat you and make the ladies think your weak but I have to do this so please don't take this the wrong way.

Ah I see, he is a dick.

Connor: Want some? Come and get it.

He smirked before drawing his sword and tried to chop me but I make the shield and stopped it from hitting me.

???: What the...

I smirk before pulling out my gun and shoot him in the heart, killing him instently. He disappeared and I notice a purple dimond appeared on my chest.

"Challanger defeated, 102 players left."

So I had to fight 102 people to win...ok.

Suddenly, three people popped out of nowhere.

???: You shell never beat the three brothers of the unkillable team!

I smirk as I hold out my hand and purple lightning shoots out and hits all three of them, killing them instently.

Connor: Ha...unkillable.

I look down at my chest to see three more dimends appearing on my armour.

"Challangers defeated, 99 players left."

Huh...ok.

I then spent the next few hours fighting and killing players with each of my new attacks.

Outside adiunce

???: Holy shit, that silver guy is strong.

???: Yeah...he is killing them easily and not take damage once.

Event

I just finished killing another player when I notice someone coming to me and hit me in the head but I didn't feel it...what?

???: What the hell?!

Connor: I don't know either.

I smirk

Connor: But its a good thing to know.

I then place a hand onto his face and a burst of lightning echoed the area and burst his head apart and he disappeared.

Suddenly, a screen appeared

"New skill, no damage. If you get a sneak attack and get hit by a attack, it will not take any damage unless they are higher level."