6: The song of my sadness and the run away

I got home the next day and entered to get to my room when suddenly I got dizzy and I black out.

later

Ruby: Connor!

I jolt awake to see Ruby with a scared expression

Ruby: Thank god! You blacked out! Are you ok?

I growl

Connor: Since when did you care?

I get up, making more blood drip from my body and face. I walk out of my bedroom and to the bathroom where I clean the wounds and wash off the blood. Once done, I get out, patch myself up and walk out of the bathroom. I exit and walk to my room and lay on my crappy mattress aka my bed and fell asleep.

Later

I awoke and surprised the old bastard or the other family members to come get me up for school. I get up and walk out of my room to only see Tom with a pissed off face.

Tom: Why weren't you in school?!

What? What did he mean?

Tom: I got a call saying you weren't at school, explain why you were home?!

I didn't answer, no matter what I say or do he will do the usual beating. Suddenly he takes the bloodstained ruler out and hit me in the face. I fall on the ground as blood came out of my mouth. I land on the ground as a few drops of blood landed on the already bloodstained carpet.

Tom: Answer me!

I said nothing again. He then hit me a few more times making the carpet more stained with blood.

Tom: You are going to school tomorrow and if you skip then I'll beat you till you cant fucking walk again!

He walked away

Tom: Now come make dinner.

I get up and wipe the blood off my face and body with the bloodstained towel I use when I can't shower and walk with him down the stairs. As I cook their dinner, I notice Tom was gone

Connor: So, why did you let me sleep in?

They turn to me

Summer: cause, you haven't slept well in days.

I lightly laugh

Connor: Really? You care? You abused, raped and do many other shit to me since I was a kid!

Suddenly Tom appeared with a pissed off face.

Tom: Why isn't my dinner ready?!

I pause before grabbing the pot and threw it to the ground

Connor: Bon-appetite.

I walk towards the hallway but tom grabbed me and threw me to the table. I bang into it and make it shift and made the plates and cups fall. I growl as I look up at him making him look surprised for a second before walking to me and went to grab me but before he could, I grab a glass cup and throw it at him and hit him right in the forehead making it smash. He yelled as he fell back and land on the ground. Right as he was down, I go on top of him and look down at him in rage. I lift my fist and throw a punch and hit him in the face at least three times before I was pulled off.

Tom got up and looked at me in anger and went to lunge at me but Qrow stopped him. I pull myself from them and look at them

Connor: Don't fucking touch me!

Ruby: Connor--

Connor: SHUT UP!

They all froze, even Tom.