- just a thank-you -

Guys, I can't thank you enough.

When I set out to write this book, I had in mind a short, maybe six part story. Oh, how far we've come since then.

This book never really took off at any point. Some fanfics sky rocket for some reason and to this day I can't figure out why, but slowly and surely, as I updated every week and fell in love with the plot, this book attracted all of you. And so many of you— hundreds, I mean— have stuck with me through this process.

and so it is you right now who I want to thank.

Thank you for caring and reading and voting. thank you for commenting and engaging and enjoying. Your support has meant everything to me in these last weeks and I don't think I could have gotten through this without it.

I also want to thank anyone else who ever reads this book for choosing to spend your time here. Really, it means so much to know you took a look at the cover or the title or even the first chapter and chose to stay. I hope it met up to your expectations and I hope you'll remember it as a successful read.

You guys are the reason I write. I want to provide high quality content for everyone here on Wattpad. You guys deserve it.

So thanks again for all the support and love!!

If you want more Peter Parker x Reader stories like this, check out my other books: Another Secret, The Rift, and Love Song.

If you like Tom Holland x Reader stories, you can check out Five Month Lie, and Treachery.

that's all! Keep being amazing and I'll see you again in my other stories!! ♥️♥️

—tori