Thomas (1)

It was finally your chance to beat up Thomas after your break up and you would not be holding back

It was finally your chance to beat up Thomas after your break up and you would not be holding back. You were practically being asked to beat your ex up. Who wouldn't jump at the chance.

You were sitting next Gally your best friend watching people fight until it was your turn.

"Thomas! Y/n! Your up," called Alby as you and Thomas stood up both clearly itching to have a go at each other.

"Don't go easy on him," said Gally looking at you walking into the circle.

"Trust me i won't," you laughed getting ready as Thomas made his way into the circle.

"Begin!" said Alby as you and Thomas held your fists up in front of yourselfs.

"I bet you've just been dying to get a hit on me since the break up," said Thomas throwing a punch at you which you dodged.

"No kidding! What's it like being single beacause I'm doing great," you said hitting him in the eye.

You went to punch him again but he grabbed your arm flipping you over onto the ground.

"But you just fell head over heels for me," he said leaning over looking at you as you brough your knee up into his chest and quickly got back on your feet.

You contuined throwing punchs at each other when you tripped him and he fell onto the ground and you pinned him down.

"See I'm over you," you looking at him with a short laugh as he flipped you over and pinning you.

"God I missed you Y/n," Thomas said looking down at you with a smirk.

"I mean who wouldn't," you said still pinned to the ground and Thomas leaned down and kissed you as you kissed him back and the Gladers burst into cheers.

"I knew you weren't over him," shouted Gally jumping up from his seat

"Even though you did give me and black eye and a burst lip," Thomas whispered in your ear.

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠:  𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝.