Everyone (30)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Hopeligh12

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐈𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 (𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲) 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 (𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞).

𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.

"That's easy! Minho loves his hair the most," Mrs. Deton said with excitement.

"Correct!," Kevin said "That's another point to Team #1,".

The whole WKD lab was playing guess who with a twist. The answer to each question was one of the subjects. It was all Kevin Andersons idea, some of the worker were excited about the game, others were forced to play.

"Alright next question," Kevin said pulling another folded page out of the bowl to read the question.

"You're going down Ava," Katie said glaring at Ava. Ava was on Team #3 who were winning and Katie was on Team #4 who were a point behind.

"Oh just you wait and see McVoy," Ava countered as the two ladies seemed most involded from the team.

"Don't get ahead of yourself ladies," smirked Randall, who strangly seemed to enjoy the game "Team #2 for the win!."

"Alright settle down," Kevin said unfolding the peice of paper "and the next question is.... Guess who...has a crush on Y/n?"

All the teams quickly started discussing the guesses in hushed tones as to make sure the others didn't here.

"Remeber that Aris kid in Group B before we moved Y/n to Group A?" a member from Team #1 asked "He was always so shy and flustered around her,".

"Yes but that was a few years ago," Mrs. Denton countered "He was younger then mabye he's gotten over that,".

"What about Thomas?" Ava suggested to her team as a few of them mummered in agreement.

"He's always watching her a the 'Glade' Cameras," One of them added.

"Didn't that Newt kid give Y/n a rose?" Randall asked his team "It might be him, who gives anyone a rose unless they like them?"

"I thought he was gay," a Team #2 member said in confusion.

"Can we get a hint?" Katie asked as everyone stop talking to listen, all heads turning to Kevin.

"Ok," Kevin nodded "Your hint is this person is in Group A,".

"That rules out Aris," Mrs. Denton told her team "Back to the drawing board,".

"So it can't be Thomas," Ava sighed as her team started brain storming again.

"Is it (your favourite glader)?" Randall asked as everyone turned to look at Kevin to see if it was.

"Yes it is!" Kevin said "Randall is correct another point to Team #2,".

"Yes!," Randall celabrated with his team as they all high fived each other.

"Oh shut it  Spilker," Ava huffed.

𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 😭😭 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨.