Newt (13)

Y/n Pov:

We were sitting around the bonfire watching people laugh and dance. I was taking it all in. I really was greatful for the people around me.

I was sitting on my boyfriend, Newt's lap his arm around me keeping me close to him. We both smiled watching the rest of the boys.

"Come on Y/n sing us a song," Alby said and all the boys turned to look at me and Newt. I shook my head 'No' for I didn't like singing for people.

"Oh come on love. You have beautiful voice," Newt egged me on pushing me forward off his lap, chuckling lightly.

I couldn't help but laugh along as I was pushed into the middle of the group of boys who were all watching eagerly.

"Come on Y/n/n sing us a song," Minho shout from the crowd with mummers of agreements filled the crowd.

"No, no I really can't," I said putting my hands up in defence trying to sit back down but couldn't get through the crowd.

"I'll give you tommorow off," Alby shouted causing my to spin aroud with a grin on my face.

"Deal," I called back retaking my space in the middle off the group as silence fell over the group and I began to sing

When the song finished everyone started clapping and a smile appeared on my face as I took a small bow before going back over to Newt.

"You were great love," He said putting a arm around my shoulder kissing my cheek as a lay my head on his shoulder.

"Why thank you," I said as we watched the fire crackle.

(𝙰/𝚗 𝙾𝚖𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢! 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍/𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢)

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 😘