Minho (39)

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

"Oo I got top bunk," Frypan said as I quickly pushed my self up to the top bunk.

"Too sl-," I began at the same time as Y/n turning to look at the girl beside me who also stopped. I paused, staring at the pretty girl next to me for a moment before my usual cockyness kicked back in.

"Well Y/n/n if you wanted to sleep with me this whole time you could have just asked," I said with a smirk putting my arm around her shoulder as she made a face, shrugging my arm off.

"I'm not sleeping below them if they're doing..that," Frypan said, making a face and taking a step back from the bed as the rest of the Galders started cackling.

"Ha Ha your all so funny," Y/n said rollling her eyes as I glanced back at her with a smirk before turning back to look at the Gladers.

I felt hands on my back, pushing me off the bed as I landed on my feet, craning my neck to look back up at her seeing her giving me a mocking wave before swinging her feet off the railing and onto the bed.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" I asked begining to climb the ladder, peeking my head over the edge of the bed.

"Postive," Y/n replied with a mocking smile as I smirked back at her. I love our banter, I knew she liked me she just didn't want to admit it.

"But my arms look lonely without you in them," I said holding my arms out to her. Oh how I would love it to embrace her in them.

"Cheesy," Y/n commented rolling her eyes. For some reason she alway managed to find a moment to roll her eyes at me.

"I'd go for something dirtier but I don't think anyone wants to hear that," I siad as Y/n pushed me off the ladder.

"Mabye we should listen," Newt said as the room turned to look at him "Tommy could use 'em, ain't exactly the charmer,".

The room turned to Thomas all laugh as Thomas blushed slightly.

"Ha Ha, shut up Newt," Thomas said throwing a pillow at Newt which he caught.

"Jokes on you," Newt laughed placing the pillow ontop of his own "I'm keeping the pillow,".

I swung myself into the bed underneath Y/n's as the rest of the Gladers settled down and headed to bed.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I woke up, what seemed to be quite early, looking over the edge of the bed to see a shirtless Minho doing push ups.

I bit my bottom lip slightly, turning to lay on my back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Minho what the hell are you doing," I asked looking over the edge of the bed.

"50 push ups," Minho not braking his conertration "Can't start the morning without them,".

"Ya you can," I said jumping of the bed "Watch me,".

I walked out the door to go get breakfast and was halfway to the cafertiria when Minho came jogging up to me putting on a jumper.

"Did you finish your push ups?" I teased as Minho rolled his eyes.

"For your information I did," Minho replied wrapping an arm around my shoulder "And I'm all sweaty,".

Minho pulled me closer to him as I struggled against his grip, pushing away from him as we locked eyes.

Minho leaned down to kiss me, holding the side of my face slightly, his fingers just brushing my skin.

I grabbed his neck pulling him closer to me as I tangled my fingers in his hair, Minho took the hint and deepened the kiss.

Minho moved a hand to my back rubbing it slightly as I broke the kiss looking back at him. My eyes flickered between his eyes and lips before kissing him again.

"Move lovebirds," Janson said as we broke apart, Janson giving us a disgusted look as he passed.

Minho caught my eye as we both burst out laughing.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. (𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞-𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦)