Minho (34)

𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞.

"Race you back to the Glade!" Y/n cried, breaking into a sprint as Minho followed a few seconds behind.

Y/n and Minho sprinted back to the Glade, each to comptetitive to slow down. All heads in the Glade turned to look at the West door to see what their two best runner were running from.

Panic flooded everyone in the Glade at the sight of the two runner, Y/n and Minho oblivious to the other Gladers.

"I win!" Y/n shouted entering the Glade before throwing herself on the ground, trying to catch her breath.

Minho threw himself on the ground next to Y/n, as a smile spread across Y/n's face.

"No fair," Minho complained "You had a head start!".

"And your the keeper of the runners, so we're even," Y/n countered, propping herself up to look down at her boyfriend who was pouting.

"I still think it's unfair," Minho pouted as Y/n laughed.

"I just think your jealous that I'm faster then you," Y/n said leaning down closer to Minho who rolled his eyes.

"I'm faster, I'm the keeper of the runners," Minho replied as Y/n smirked.

"Really?" Y/n questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Really," Minho smirked.

Y/n leaned down to give Minho a quick kiss before pushing herself up from the ground.

"Catch me if you can," Y/n shouted running off as Minho pushed himself of the ground to chase Y/n.

Minho ran after Y/n slowly gaining on her as he soon caught up to her grabbing her by the waist.

"Your not gonna get away that easily," Minho smirked.

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐭𝐜.