Thomas (28)

Y/n was showing around the new greenie since Ably was busy when the runners came back.

"I thought you said when couldn't go past the walls," The boy questioned as Y/n turned to look at them.

"They're the runners, they're aloud, it's kinda their job," Y/n explained as she felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselfs around her waist.

She automaticly knew the arms to be Thomas', her boyfriend, but choose to ignore him and contuined to talk to the greenie.

"There are jobs here to keep the order. You'll get to try each job and see with one fits best," Y/n told him." There are, slicers, builder, trackhoes, sloppers and of course runners,".

"Wait, I only understood two of those," The greenie laughed as Thomas pulled Y/n closer to him, burring his head in Y/n's neck, clearly looking for attention.

"The slicers work in the blood house, killing animals all day. The trackhoes are in the garden all day gardening and the sloppers do all the jobs no one else wants to do," Y/n explained as the greenie nodded glancing at Thomas who was resting his chin on Y/n's shoulder.

"Are we going to continue ignoring the thing that's attached itself to your waist or...," The greenie asked looking a little confused.

"I tends to go way if you ignore it," Y/n laughed, Thomas whinning slightly as Newt walked over taking in the scene with a laugh.

"Hey Y/n/n, do want me to take the greenie off your hands?" Newt asked nodded at Thomas.

"Oh would you Newt? That would be great," Y/n sighed with a nod as Newt led the greenie towards Homestead.

"Now Thomas what to you want?" Y/n asked turning around to face her boyfriend.

"I missed you," Thomas said with inocent smile as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Thomas you've only been gone for a few hours," Y/n said with a laugh as Thomas pouted.

"Well do I at least get a kiss," Thomas asked moving his face so it was about an inch from Y/n's face.

"No," Y/n teased turning around to walk towards the Deadheads are Thomas jogged after her.

"Why not?" Thomas asked jogged backwards so he could face Y/n while he ran.

Y/n continued walking into the Deadheads as Thomas stopped right infront of her a new glint in his eyes as he began walking towards Y/n.

Y/n took a step back for every step Thomas took towards her until her back hit a tree.

Thomas put one of his hands beside Y/n's head as he leaned towards placing one of his hands under her chin.

Y/n gave Thomas a quick peck before ducking under his arm.

"Happy?" Y/n asked with a smirk as Thomas grabbed her wrist pulling her back into his body.

"Nope," Thomas smirk his mouth hovering about hers as Y/n's breath hitched.

Thomas pressed his lips agaisnt Y/n as he kissed her gently but with passion. He bit Y/n's lip causing her to gasp, Thomas taking the chance to slip his tongue pass her lips as Y/n held one hand on Thomas' chest the other on his jaw.

Thomas and Y/n pulled back for air as Thomas smirked at Y/n.

"Now I'm happy," Thomas said holding Y/n's waist with one hand and his his other on the side of her neck as he kissed the top of her head.

"Come on let's head back," Y/n muttered as they interlocked hands walked back

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐤. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.