Minho (36)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 (𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧), 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞. 𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬' 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝). 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐭 1𝐚𝐦??? (Update: he's now my bestfriend. Pro tip if he (or she/they) doesn't like you back steal their best friend, jk (kinda))

"I don't agree with you dating him," Thomas said to his sister following her around the map room as she tided, rolling her eyes at her brother.

"And I, unfortunately, I don't care,"Y/n replied shooting Thomas a quick mocking smile before walking out the door.

"Y/n-," Thomas shouted after her jogging to keep up with her.

"Thomas, I'm not going to break up with him because you 'don't agree' with us dating," Y/n said cutting him off "Frankly, your opinion in the matter doesn't mean anything,".

"Hey babe," a voice said, coming up behind the siblings, wrapping an arm around Y/n's shoulder.

"Hey baby," Y/n smiled as Minho tilted her chin up to peck her on the lips.

"Minho," Thomas said, clearing his throat. Y/n rolled her eyes again as her boyfriend turned to look at Thomas.

"Thomas," Minho smirked back before turning back to look at Y/n. Y/n gave Thomas a quick pinch in the side signaling for him to leave, sighing before reluclently doing so.

"So what do you want to do Y/n/n?," Minho asked "We can go for a run or a walk if you prefer,".

Y/n smiled at Minho's effort, Minho smiling back once he saw Y/n's smiles.

"What?' Minho asked with a laugh as Y/n kept smiling at him.

"Nothing," Y/n smiled "Your just cute when your trying,".

"Whatever you say love," Minho said kissing Y/n's forehead as Y/n snuggled closer into Minho's chest.

Y/n and Minho walked in the direction of the Deadhead eventually stopping to sit under a tree. Minho resting his head in Y/n's lap looking up at her.

"Did I ever tell you your beautiful?" Minho asked with a smirk.

"A couple of times," Y/n teased as Minho held his usual smirk.

Minho sat up from Y/n's lap pulling a pocket knife (and he kills her) from her pocket as Y/n looked at him confused. Minho ignored the girl turning to the tree to carve a heart in the bark before writing both their intials.

"When did you get so cheesy?" Y/n laughed.

"I'm not cheesy, I'm romantic,"

I 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚st 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐠.