Minho (27)

𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞? (𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭).

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 (𝐈'm 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰) 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐔𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐬, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

"I'm going to kill you," Y/n hissed at Minho as he laughed slightly, continuing to drag her into the Deadheads in the middle of the night.

Minho had woke Y/n up in the middle of the night for some unknown reason and Y/n wasn't all to happy.

"Ooooh how would you plan on doing it? I'm intruged," Minho said being his usual cocky self "Cause if you looked hot while doing it I wouldn't really mind being killed,".

"Your infuriating at the best of times," Y/n muttered as Minho stopped walking turning to look at Y/n.

"Well that's why you love me," Minho said sending Y/n a wink causing Y/n to roll her eyes but smile regaurdless.

Minho continued to drag Y/n further into the Deadheads until Y/n spotted a faint light in the distance growing as Minho dragged her closer to the light source.

As they got closer Y/n realised the light had been candles.

Minho had set up a sort of picnic. A blanket on the ground with candles all around it. It was so romantic.

"Minho," Y/n said left in shock as Minho rubbed the back of his neck watching Y/n's reaction.

"I wanted to do something romantic for you, we don't really get time alone to do stuff like this," Minho said as Y/n stayed silent "Do you like it?"

"Aww baby I love it," Y/n said throwing her arms around Minho's neck, kissing him pasionatly as Minho kissed her back placed his hands on her wiast pulling her closer.

"I'm glad you like it," Minho said in relief laying down on the blanket as Y/n joined him.

Y/n snuggled into Minho's chest feeling his chest rise and fall underneath her as Minho played with her hair, looking up at the stars.

Y/n had one of her hand wrapped around Minho as Minho wrapped a hand around Y/n's waist pulling her closer to him.

The only sound was Y/n and Minho 's breath and the breeze against the trees.

Minho and Y/n both slowly feel asleep underneath the star and next to each other.

𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲? 𝐈𝐝𝐤. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲! 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐛 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬.