His Nickname for you (40)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 (𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞), 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 (𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬) 𝐈 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭𝐯 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤. (𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬).

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨: Runner, he used to call you this before you two started dating and the name kinda of stuck. It was originaly his way of flirting.

"Hey, Runner! Slow down"

"Your so creative 🙄,"

"I know 😌,"

𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲: Sunshine, he knows it annoys you and loves seeing you get frustrated at it because he knows you love him anyway.

"Hey Sunshine😘,"

"Would you ever shut up! 🙄"

𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭: Love, he's the sweetest thing ever and would never try to annoy you like the other two.

"Morning Love 🦋,"

"Morning Newt ❤️,"

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬: Compass, (𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞) he sprung the name on you out of nowhere confusing you so much and as much as you hated it he contiuned.

"Compass 😃,"

"What? 🤨"

"Cause your like my moral compass 😃," (𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲)

"Are you sick? 😐"

"No😧. I'll keep braining storming,'

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬: Darling, why would you put effort into a nickname only for it to be as stupid as the other ones. Darling if perfect for both of you.

"How was your day darling? ❤️"

"Better now your here 😘"

𝐀𝐛𝐥𝐲: Bossy boots (𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧), he thinks your bossy all the time and knows the name pisses you off.

"What ever you say bossy boots 😉"

*hits back of head*

"Ow,"

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝