Newt (5)

(𝙰/𝚗 𝚋𝚝𝚠 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚜, 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜 (𝐨𝐡, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 😂)  𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎)

I was sitting in the med-hut because I was suppose to be trying out to be a med-jack but i wanted to be a runner not a med-jack and I am stubborn as fuck.

Nick was trying to convice me to actually try but didn't want to be a med-jack and Nick was sick of hearing about how i wanted to be a runner.

"Come on Y/n Gally's bleeding. Do something, anything," Nick said with a sigh gueturing over to Gally. He clearly realized he was getting no where.

"I bleed for a week every month. Deal with it," i said checking my nails. Gally wasn't in a life or death situation.

"Wow Y/n your smypathy for others is overwheming," said Alby rolling his eyes. Ably and Newt were both standing behind Nick for support. Newt on the other hand was trying his best no to laugh.

"Y/n if you don't actaully try to be a med-jack you can't try out to be a runner," said Nick finally hitting the jackpot.

My head perked up looking at Nick for any signs of lying but didn't find any. So I looked over a Gally who was holding out his bleeding arms.

"Ok I'll see what i can do," I said getting up and walking over to Gally as Nick let out a sigh of relief.

"His cut needs to be cleaned and bandged up before it gets infected," I stated grabbing a wet cloth and dabbing at the cut before wrapping a bandge around it.

"See Y/n you'd make a good med-jack," said Nick with a smile as Gally got up and left.

"You know yall could really use a therapist here," I said trying to change the topic as the boys looked at me confused as i sighed and explained.

"You're a bunch of teenage boys who all clearly have mental health issuses, stuck in a maze with each other watching your friends die off one by one, not to mention constantly getting injured  and most of you probally have deppresion as well because well do i need to explain," I said sitting down.

"Well would you like to be our therapist," asked Nick raising an eyebrow clearly kinda shocked.

"What and pretend to care about peoples feelings? No!," I said with a laugh walking out "Call me when i can meet with Minho and try out to be a runner,"

Newt leaned forward with a smile on his face watch Y/n leave.

"That girl is amazing!" he stated watching her walk across the Glade.

"She sure if somthing," muttered Nick "I'd better go talk to Minho i can actually see her being a good runner,"