Aris (33)

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 😭😭 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰 (𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞). 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I woke with my arms wrapped around someone as my eyes fluttered open to she a girl with slightly messy y/c/h hair covering her face.

I breathed (𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝?) in her sent, automaticly reconising it as Y/n, flash back from last night's lighting storm coming back.

Imagines of the 'Gladers' running towards the abanned house and Minho getting struck by lightning.

Y/n breaths were soft as the rest of the 'Gladers' snores filled the room. I moved a piece of hair out of her face to see her eyes begin to open.

"Good morning sleepy head," I spoke softly, my voice coming out slightly husky.

Y/n groaned  softly rolling over and buirring her head in my chest as I laughed lightly, careful not wake anyone up. Even if I did only spend a short while in the spring, I learnt not to wake a girl up, I wasn't sure if it was the same with guys but I wasn't going to take any chances.

I rubbed my hand up and down her back as she cuddled closer to me causing butterflies to fill my stomach.

I moved my hand to her hair playing with her hair and twisting it around my finger.

"I love you baby," I whispered, kissing her on the top of her head at she muttered something back into my chest that sounded like i love you too.

Y/n started tracing my abs, the butterflies in my stomach mutipling causing my to smile.

"Aww cute," A voice said, that sounded like Newt's.

"Ugh, not really," another voice came that definaitly was Minho.

At the two boys words Y/n burried her head deeper into my chest to block out the sound of the boys which I wish I could do too.

"Shut up," Y/n mumerred, as my smile grew wider.

𝐈𝐝𝐤 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?