Chapter 3

We meet again...

With a small opening of the curtains, and the morning sun peaking through, I stare at the dust particles that are visible in that one beam of light.

During my yawn, my back arches as I rub my eyes, giving myself a good stretch. I exhale deeply before looking over at my clock and calendar.

1:30 pm~ June 1st

Wait... oh fuckkkk!

Y/n: "auditions have started, shit shit shit!" I exclaim while sprinting around the room, ripping off my pjs, running into the shower, having a 5 minute rinse, frantically skipping around brushing my hair and putting any random shirt on.

I look at myself in the mirror and I sigh in disappointment

Y/n: "god almighty, the stupid shirt is inside out" I grunted.

A few minutes passed, I had grabbed my guitar and put it in its case, ran downstairs carefully but quickly, sliding on my doc martens and before I could leave, I was stopped.

Mom: "Um miss Hamlet where do you think you're going?" She ask's in a bitchy tone.

Y/n: "I'm going for an audition, see you later" I say while trying to walk out the door.

Mom: "Ahah no you're not, after yesterday you can dream on! Hand over the guitar and do some homework" she demands as if I'm going to do it.

I glare at her with my dark brown eyes, thinking she ain't ready for this emotion bomb that's about to explode.

Y/n: "you know what, Fuck you, I'm doing what I want. You always boss me around like I'm your pet! I'm 19, so get a grip woman and let me get on with my own life." I shout while slamming the door behind me.

I check my watch while speed walking to see if I were too late.
y/n: "2:15" ,I sigh in relief and continue speed walking.

I continuously check the time, paranoid that maybe I got the times wrong or if I'm gonna be late, annnd before I knew it, I was there. Again, the same old paranoia start to kick in and I hesitantly walk in.

I see so many bands around me and then it struck me, I haven't got a fucking band... arrrghhhh! why is this happening to me!?

Y/n: "it's fine, it's fine, I can ask them to use the track as my background drums and base" I reassure myself while whispering.

Staff: "Next!" She shouts as we make eye contact, I walk up nervously and she quickly asks,

Staff: "Hello I need your name, age and band name."

Y/n: "Hey I'm y/n Hamlet, I'm 19 and I don't have a band, I'm going solo." My voice shakes as I spew the words out nervously. She pauses and looks at me like I just asked her what 2+2 was. I gulp in fear to what she's gonna say.

Staff: "So you're just gonna play guitar?" She asks confused.

Y/n: "I'm going to sing as well" i reassuringly say.

Staff: "okay yeah that's fine, what are you playing?"

Y/n: "shock me by Kiss"

A Dumb Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara