Chapter 11

Hey, Things will get better...

I put on my headphones carefully, flopped onto my bed, and closed my eyes.

I wondered how much longer it would take for me to escape this nightmare. I didn't want to feel sad and empty without him anymore. He threw me under the bus when I was at my highest.

I rolled onto my side and looked at the picture of me and Kirk that I brought with me, for memories. To the better days when we were happy and innocent, what happened...?

Without knowing, a hot tear rolled down my check. "Stay strong, be happy" those were the last words I heard of him. I rolled over onto my back and stared off to the ceiling.

Stars, he loved the stars, like he said when we went to the hill.

Everything I saw reminded me of him.

I just wanted to fix things with kirk, to be on good terms again, but I can't pull myself to find him.

I still want you, Kirk.

Although it's thundering and raining outside. I put on a sweater and jeans, tucked Ktulu in and left the house carefully.

I need a walk, I need to clear my head.

The pouring rain is getting harder and harder, thunder crashing all around me. Thoughts run and play in my mind. Overwhelming myself.

The raindrops hide my tears as they fall down hard. Just like the water droplets from above.

I look up and see the millions of little tears forming from the sky. Poking and prodding at my cheeks.

I smile in distress and find my way to the hill. My happy place. My place to escape.

The wind is gentle, pushing me up the hill. It's so fresh up here, I haven't come here since, oh yeah...

It's been 2 weeks since I've left Kirk and the boys. I really miss James' smile, Cliffs swagger in his double denim, Lars' dirty mind and Kirk... I miss the old Kirk.

I forget that I'm on a hill and walk right up to the edge.

I unintentionally went this far, I was just so wrapped up in my mind.

I look down to see the waves, roughly colliding against each other.

Crashing against the walls of the hill. I just wanna jump. Not because I want to die, only because I feel it would take all my stress away.

But id probably die.

?: "Y/n?" Someone whispers.

I turn around to see a tall figure standing in the distance.

It's dark so I couldn't make out who it was.

The figure walks closer to me,

Y/n: "James?" I say in disbelief as I see a clearer image of the figure.

James: "oh my god Y/n!" He says running toward me, embracing me tightly.

Damn I've really missed James, i think to myself hugging him tightly. My face pressed against his chest, his wet shirt soaking my face.

James: "you don't realize how much I've missed you..." he says pulling away, putting his warmish hands on my cheeks.

Y/n: "I've missed you too James, how have you all been holding up?" I say pressing my hands against his, with James' hands still on my cheeks.

James: "the life has been sucked out of all of us since you've been gone. Especially Kirk, he's been the most down."

Y/n: "same, I've been staying at my bestfriends house this whole time, she's been helping me provide for Ktulu."