Chapter 7

Hey, need a hand?

Y/n: "argh fuck!" I shout angrily trying the put the plug into the socket.

"Hey, need a hand?" Someone says chuckling. I turn to see Lars walking up to me. He takes the plug out of my hand and gently plugs it in.

Lars: "Y/n you gotta loosen up, you on your period or something?" He says massaging my shoulders.

Y/n: "Yes, I am." I say in a moody tone shrugging his hands off my shoulders.

Lars: "shit sorry, want a beer?" He says nicely.

I sigh at myself for being a bitch

Y/n: "sure, Thankyou." I smile

Lars just smirks and begins walking off.

Y/n: "hey Lars?" I raise my voice catching his attention.

Lars: "yeah babe?" He says putting his hands on his hips.

Ew not him calling me babe now

Y/n: "1, Sorry snapping. And 2, don't call me babe! I have a boyfr-" I cut myself off realising I let it out. Kirk and I hadn't told the rest of the guys, not like we were gonna hide it though.

Lars: "Boyfriend?" Lars shouts.

James: "who has a boyfriend?!" James yells walking in, so does Kirk and Cliff.

Lars: "Y/n just said she had a boyfriend" he says as I give Kirk a panicky look. He just smirks and nods.

Cliff: "come on, let it out"

Y/n: "alright, gang meeting. Dining room table ASAP!" I say charging past them to the dining room.

I take a brisk sip of my beer as my eyes follow the boys sitting down.

James: "well?" He says as they all stare at me. Kirk looks at me trying not to laugh.

Y/n: "so basically *snorts* me and Kirk are like dating." The look on their shocked faces made me and Kirk burst out laughing.

Kirk: "Yeh it's true we like when on a walk last night and got pizza and shit" he says coming out of a laugh.

Cliff: "well, I couldn't of been the only one seeing it coming, right?"

Lars: "no yeh I saw it coming as well, the constant hand touching, whispering in each others ears and don't forget the looks you give each other" Lars teases.

James: "well done guys, anything else you need to confess or is the meeting over?" He says grinning.

Kirk: "No I think we're go-" before he could finish I cut him off... shit

Y/n: "yeh on the night of battle of the bands, remember when I said I was going to the bathroom?"

James: "hmm..." he says looking at the boys confused

Y/n: "Right so Kirk came up and we ended up kissing, like a lot and I was literally about to loose my virginity on your bathroom counter top but you interrupted and I'm still a virgin thanks to you." The room went silent. Kirk sat their with his eyes wide open, so were James' eyes, and Lars', even cliffs.

Shit... I should of kept my mouth shut.

Kirk: "sooo, anyways. Shall we get back to the album?" He ask's trying to cut the awkward silence.