Chapter 4

Hey... finally we're alone

My eyes are blurry as I rub them with my ears tuning themselves to the sound of birds chirping and trees swooshing gently.I kinda just sit up in my bed, zoned out, until I hear a loud noise hitting my window.

I'm startled as I hear a pat, pat,pat. I look over and see small pebbles hitting the glass. Looking at my clock and seeing that it's 6 am, I raise and eyebrow. I pull myself out of bed and walk towards the window to see James, Kirk, Lars and Cliff waiting patiently outside my house.

They all look up to see me standing there laughing and they give a small wave to me, following with a 'come down' signal. I open the window to tell them to wait.

Y/n: "Hang on let me get ready, I'll be 10 minutes!" I say quietly.

Lars: "okay hurry, also get your guitar and knock at James' when you're ready."

Y/n: "okay I'll see you in a sec" I say shutting the window carefully. I watch them walk off slowly but quickly rip off my clothes, put on deodorant and you know the whole shabang.

Before leaving my bedroom, I look at my parents door at the end of the hallway to see if they are up. I listen carefully and I hear snoring coming from both of them. So I tip toe silently down the stairs and out the door.

Making my way up to James front door, I whistle a random tune and before I could knock, James opens the door and says

James: "what song is that?" He asks as he opens the door quickly.

Y/n: "It isn't, I just made it up"  he looks surprised and starts smiling.

James: "oh your mind is great y/n! Great!" He says gripping me head with both of his hands. I chuckle and walk in.

I had never seen the inside of his house before, it was so neat a clean. No sign of dust whatsoever. The aroma smelled of grapes and dragon fruits, oh and weed from Cliff but other than that I loved the smell.

James: "Oh shit y/n can you quicky go into my room and grab my picks, I forgot to bring them." He says while I make my way up the stairs slowly, I look at him with a 'where is it' face and he caught on.

James: "Oh first door on the right."

Jogging up the stairs, I slow down to look at his family pictures and see James as a baby, toddler, tween and young teenager. I smile and laugh at some.

Kirk: "he's cute isn't he?" Kirk says as I flinch a little.

Y/n: "Damn Kirk you scared me haha"

Kirk: "ah sorry, why you up here?"

Y/n: "Oh James just asked me to grab his pics from his room"

Kirk: "Lazy little shit, look come with me I'll show you his room real quick."
He says as I follow him.

His room was full of posters and pictures of his favourite bands, I was amazed by how cool his room was and I look over to his window and notice our rooms are facing each other, so now I can communicate with him.

Kirk: " ah look they're there" he says pointing to them. They were laying on his bed and as i approached them, so did Kirk.

I reached for them, Kirks hand lays on top of mine, I go to look at him as he does the same, and Jesus I didn't realize how close our faces were, we were so close, our noses we only just touching. For some reason we wouldn't look away from each other and we just stare and stare. Suddenly,We jump as the door swings open.

Cliff: "Oi y/n have you found the... hang on what's going on?" He says smirking.

Kirk and I back up from each other and we nervously blush looking down at the ground.