Chapter 6

Hey! Come outside...

(Hey so basically I wanted to make a chapter with just Kirk so y/n and him can get closer, so enjoy the chapter and feel free to comment which bit you liked the most <3)

For the past few days the boys and I were putting together ideas for an album, obviously what I said when I were drunk was sarcasm but hey, look where we are now.

Today is the 3rd day of planning and I'm sitting in my bedroom writing ideas in my journal. And out of nowhere,

Tap tap tap

Seriously? Again? I turn around to check the time and see that it's 2:45 in the morning. I can see through my curtains that it's pitch black outside, and plus I'm in my pjs.

I ignore to try give them the message that I can't be bothered to practice at night, but it continues and I'm starting to get frustrated.

So, angrily throwing the covers off me and jumping out of bed, I make my way to the window, Tugging the drapes roughly and look through the glass to see Kirk standing alone outside, gathering more pebbles from the ground.

He looks up from the sound of the widow opening and gives me a huge smile.

Kirk: "finally!" He says dropping the stones.

Y/n: "Kirk what do you want! It's almost 3 am!" I whisper scream at him.

Kirk: "Hey, come outside, I'm bored." He says slightly pouting.

Y/n: "Your bored? At 3 am? You should be sleeping!"

Kirk: "I know but I wanted to go on a walk, cus there are some things I want to talk to you about." He says politely.

I pause for a moment

Kirk: "...I brought beer?" He says shaking his backpack gently.

Y/n: "I'll be right down!" He chuckles as I shut the window.

After a few minutes of getting prepared, I hear some sort of water hitting the bushes. I go to look out the window and see Kirk pissing all over my moms rose bush.

Y/n: "Kirk what the fuck!" I say screaming at him in a whisper. He gets startled, turns around and begins pissing on my walls (unintentionally).

Kirk: "shit shit shit!" He says loudly.

Y/n: "shhhh! Be quiet, I'm almost ready I'll be down in a second."

I tiptoed down the stairs slowly and quickly went into the kitchen to get a bottle opener, and also stole $20 from my moms purse.

As I open the door I see Kirk sitting on the ground playing with the pebbles making shapes.

Y/n: "what are you? Five?" I laugh turning around to lock the door. It goes silent and I feel his arms slide around my waist.

Kirk: "No, I'm 19" He whispers in my ear. I get sudden chills and goosebumps.

He gently grabs my waist, turning me around to face him. Kirk has the same seductive look on his face from the night of battle of the bands. His head tilted down a little, slightly biting his lip and clenching his jaw. But he suddenly snaps out of it and gives me a big smile, and kisses me on the cheek.

Kirk: "shall we?" He says stepping out of my way with his hand out. I give him a big smile, pushing my chest up to fix my posture.

Y/n: "we shall my lord" I say in a strong British accent. He giggles and kisses me on the cheek once more, linking my arm as we walk off.