Chapter 8

HEY, WE DID IT!

James' POV:

'Fuck, this hangover is killing me.' I whisper to myself, rubbing my eyes while sitting up at the edge of the bed.

I get up and open y/n's parent's closet to take out a bright pink silky dressing gown. I tie it round my waist and make my way out of the room.

There is silence throughout the house, you could hear a pin drop.

James: "hang on are y/n and Kirk up yet" I whisper while opening the door quietly.

Kirk and y/n are sound asleep, y/n has her head on Kirks chest, with Kirk resting his head on the pillow.

"Cute"

Walking down the stairs, I eyeball a chocolate croissant in a glass holder.
I waltz up to it slowly and lift the lid off, getting a huge punch in the face with flavour.

The freshly baked good was practically asking to be ate and I really just couldn't resist.

I take a desperate bite out of the crunchy shell to the soft inside.
Gourmet chocolate oozed out making me lick the side of my lips.

My eyes roll back in satisfaction and let out a small 'mmmm'

I sit down at the kitchen table and turn on the radio, obviously keeping it down for the guys to sleep peacefully.

I switch to the radio station for metal heads cus that's the morning sound i like to hear. Metal.

Radio host: "morning metal maniacs, today we have a brand new album I want to introduce you to, From a band called Metallica with their debut album 'Kill 'Em All'. Let's give it up for Seek and Destroy!" My mouth dropped, my croissant dropped, my. Soul. Dropped.

Y/n POV:

Ouch my legs hurt, and my- oh yeh, that happened, hehe.

I lift my head up and see Kirk breathing quietly, I could hear his heartbeat pump lightly. Everything is so calm until I hear James slam the door open.

James: " HEY, WE DID IT!!" He jumps in excitement.

Y/n: "woah woah calm down what?" I say with a raspy voice.

Kirk: "yo, James, shut the fuck up I wanna sleep." Kirk mumbles.

James: " Yo, Kirk, wake the fuck up. We're on the radio."

Y/n: "HUH?" My voice fills with excitement.

James: "Oh just get up and come down stairs." James shouts happily running out the room.

Y/n: "come on lover boy, get up" I say dragging Kirk out of bed.

Kirk: "I'll tell you what I love, your pus-"
Y/n: "Kirk!" I shout cutting him off

Kirk: "sorry sorry" he grins.

We both walk into the room to see James reading the news paper. And bopping his head, taking a bite out of a croissant every once a while.

Y/n: "are you seriously eating my fucking croissant? And wearing my moms dressing gown?"

James: "yes, now listen, we're on the radio... AND WHERE IN THE PAPER WHAT THE-" we all jump when Lars and Cliff storm in holding a news paper each.

Lars+Cliff: "we did it"

Y/n: "WE DID IT BOYS YESS!" We all jump in excitement, singing the lyrics.

After the song ended, we listened in to what the radio host had to say.

Radio host: "Wow! Wasn't that a tune! I want more. Later on I'll play some more Metallica and hopefully they start touring cus that will be amazing!" We all looked at each other.