Chapter 12

(Guys I'm so sorry for the long ass wait, school. But it's summer now yayyy. I hope my storyline lasts because I've completely ran out of ideas but I'll think of something :))

James: "will you please put your guitar down and help put all this shit into the U-haul!?" He yells at Kirk.

- Moving day

Yes, we're finally moving to a bigger house, rather than all of us cramming in this small gaff.

We're moving somewhere less remote, more open to the city.
Take a wild guess...

Los Angeles!

Basic, I know.

But hey, atleast we're finally moving forward, it's been 7 years since Kirk and I got back together, it's 1990 and we're off to start our new album.

We haven't really got a clue on what we want to call it but we just know we have to get out of here cus a lot of people know we live here, Ever since we won a Grammy for our '...And Justice For All' album and the song 'One'.

It's been going really well with everyone, Ktulu is now 6 years old and he looks exactly like Kirk. Long black curly hair, tan skin... the list goes on.

Kirk: "babe, we're all waiting!" Kirk shouts from inside the car.

I didn't even realize everyone was ready,

Too distracted by my notebook.

I've gone through about 6 note books, 1 for each year.

It was James' idea haha.

Y/n: "yeah coming" I shout getting up from and jumping down the brick stairs.

Lars: "Oh and she arrives, got everything?" Lars opens his mouth again.

We all check our bags and check off the lists in our minds hoping we have everything.

Y/n: "remember James, go to my Grandparents house first, gotta drop Ktulu off.

James: "Right yeah that first" he says checking the mirror backing out of the driveway.

~

Ktulu: "Mom, Dad, when will you be back?" Ktulu cries.

Kirk: "Soon, don't worry we will come back for you!" Kirk says kissing Ktulu of his head, I do the same and thank my grandparents.

Goodbye Ktulu...

Brainstorming Ideas with my lyric note pad and my song theme pad is time consuming (yes I have multiple note pads)

And the thing is, Lars is always looking for a drum solo but with his timing, we all just laugh in his face...

Poor guy.

All fun vibes come to an end as I feel myself beginning to shutter and shiver.

Oh and another cool thing that has happened over 7 years is that I've sadly have been diagnosed with Epilepsy, but it's bad. I can have a seizure at anytime.

Which is why I don't drive anymore.

Y/n: "Lars get the first aid kit." I panic.

Lars: "I didn't bring it? Why would we nee- FUCK!" He yells.

Cliff: "bro are you kidding? We ALL told you to bring the first aid kit!"

James: "You have got to be kidding me Lars, You had one job." James screams hitting Lars in the leg beside him.

My eyes are rolling back slowly and I can't control myself from fidgeting.

Kirk holds my shoulders down and cliff holds my knees down, but it doesn't do much.

Cliff: "we could've really done with her medicine right now."

Lars: "why are you blaming it on me?" He shouts defensively.

Kirk: "it was your job to bring the damn first aid kit!" Kirk yells agitatedly.

The car is pretty much swerving because of how much I'm shaking it. How much more am I gonna have to put these guys through?!

Cliff: "wait lars pass me Y/n's bag, just down there!" Cliff tilts his head down to the bag.

Lars reaches over and attempts to give it to Cliff.

Cliff: "no, don't give it to me, look for a needle with yellow packaging."

Lars: "yellow packaging.. yellowww- ah, here, this thing?"

Kirk: "yes! Now stick it in her arm, the left arm"

Lars' eyes widen

Lars: "what now?" bro.

James: "No next year, yes now!" James says sarcastically.

Lars: "ahhh fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Lars squirms as he shoves it far into my arm. Ouch.

Finally, at peace, my seizure has stopped. They all let out a sigh of relief and help me get situated.

My head on Kirks laps and my legs on Cliffs legs.

Lars: "This girl is gonna be the death of us"

James: "no, you're gonna be the death of us now shut up and go to bed or something' James savagely mumbles.

~
Waking up, I find myself in a white and grey painted wall, laying on a grey blanket, facing up.

Kirk: "how do you like the new shag cabin?" He says laughing.

Y/n : "I have yet to see it all kirk" I say rubbing my eyes.

And ouch my arm, it's so sore.

Kirk: "ouchhh is your arm okay? Lars shoved the needle in pretty far...".

What...

Y/n: "you let Lars do it? Are you out of your mind?"

Kirk: "oh fuck." He says running off as I chase him, getting a good glance at the new house.

It's so clean.