Cinderella

This wasn't Yuta's first time in Paris, that was what (Y/N) thought when he hailed a cab and fluently asked the driver to bring them someplace. Now, she's starting to wonder about how many girls he had brought here in Paris. How many girls he had sex with. How many girls had kissed those red lips?

And she lightly felt a pang on her chest at the thought that this will indeed be a once-in-a-lifetime event.

The cab stopped in front of fancy boutiques that made her surprised, what are they doing here? They should have gone to a restaurant somewhere and get this over with, maybe they'll have an early night out and have some desserts afterward. She followed him inside one shop, surprising her further.

Boutique shops in Paris clearly are no joke. It was now clear to her why this was called the fashion empire. The shop has a high ceiling and an elegant-looking chandelier at the center which redefines the image of high-end boutiques in her mind. "What are we doing here?" she asked while holding his arm but Yuta just smiled then held her by the waist.

The ladies in waiting were looking at them that made Yuta greet them, "I would like to purchase a dress for her." he said in English that made her look at him. He's going to buy a dress? For her?

The women were clapping their hands in delight as he gave her a light nudge to follow them. This is weird, (Y/N) thought. What is this dress for? And why would he purchase such a thing like this for her?

The dress was a sleeveless black one that stops midthigh that made her in awe with it. Upon trying it on, she was surprised at how much the dress cost. She'll have to work for a year to buy just a simple dress. The dressing room door opened and Yuta was just gaping at her. She quickly noticed that he's wearing a dress shirt now and that she might be mirroring the same expression as him. She wanted him, so bad.

"We'll get that," he claimed then grabbed a heeled shoe, giving it to another lady. She asked for her shoe size and left with the same shoe that Yuta asked for.

"Do we really need to dress up for this?" she asked as she sat on the couch, the dress riding up on her thigh that made him stare while licking his lips. The lady went back with the pair of shoes and Yuta kneeled to remove her worn-out sandals and replace them with the black stilettos.

This gesture of him is so hot, she thought, why does everything about this guy screams 'fuck me'? Once done, he trailed his hand up until it reached the back of her knee, flexing her leg. She isn't imagining things but Yuta's arousal can be seen bulging in his black pants, he's fucking turned on by this and she's glad that she isn't the only one.

He pulled her up, pulling her closer by the waist and she badly wanted him to kiss her. "Do you want to skip dinner and just do this?" she implied that made him smile.

The total irony. Why does he look so adorable now? "I made that mistake once, I'm not going to do it again." He let go of her and she felt the urge to touch him again. God, why is she so desperate for him like this? "I'll just get a coat..." But she stopped him, stepping closer that they're almost touching once again.

"Can I get one more thing?" she asked and he nodded, suddenly curious. "Color?" she asked with a hint of playfulness in her tone. Yuta may have caught it that he chuckled first before answering red and she disappeared somewhere in the store.

When she returned to the lobby, Yuta was already by the cashier and purchasing their outfits. She immediately saw him fishing out a black card and handing it out to the lady in front who thanked him. Just as she was about to give him the receipt, she quickly snatched it and grinned at the guy. He can't know about the lingerie she just bought even if it's obvious.

Yuta just smiled, handing his hand out for her to take. He got the black card and went out of the boutique holding hands. "Dinner?" he asked and she nodded, suddenly feeling hungry not just by food but because of Yuta.