Paris

(Y/N) regretted not accepting the dinner when she reached Paris and the weather isn't what she hoped it would be. For the past day, she had been holed up in her room because of the rainy weather and actually regretted the schedule of her trip.

But she wouldn't know about this guy with who she had sex with in an aircraft which is a new experience for her. Will she see him again like what he claimed? Maybe not. But then eyeing the red marks on her neck, she'll probably will.

Although the rain kept on pouring on the window sills, (Y/N) could easily see the Paris afternoon and how people were walking with umbrellas in hand with their loved ones. It truly is a romantic city that she was starting to ask herself why she wanted to go here in the first place.

The chimes of the shop that kept on opening didn't bother her as she made an illustration of what she could see from the window. Although unsure about things, she's still in love with the image presented before her and wanted it to be intact in her memory.

Someone knocked on the table that startled her. "You really have an amazing talent in drawing." the guy stated that made her turn to him, surprised to see someone in the same familiar sunglasses. "Can I sit?" he asked and she blushed as she nodded.

If she thought the airplane ride is awkward, this is more awkward as a matter of fact. He pushed a plate of chocolate cake and she smiled in gratitude. "You're being awkward again." he accused and she was shocked, they haven't even talked yet.

"I'm just surprised," she answered then played the rim of her cup. "You actually found me." He chuckled at that, making her look at him in adoration. Other than the sexual charisma he exudes, she had to admit that the way he smiles makes him really adorable in her eyes. A total irony, she thought.

The guy held out a hand and her pen was long forgotten already. "I'm Yuta Nakamoto." he introduced and she nodded, so he is really Japanese. "And I would like to formally invite you to dinner as an apology for what I did on the plane." To apologize? For what? Giving her the best sex in her life?

She shook her head, letting go of his hand. "I was the one who started it," she claimed and he smiled. "You said you have some work here in Paris." she pointed out in which he nodded, sharing that the business meeting is done and he had some extra time before heading back to Korea. "So you do live in Korea."

"I work in Korea," he claimed then smiled while sipping on his coffee. "My dad left me the Korean branch of his business," he stated that made her look at him in surprise. So he is a CEO? A chaebol in fact?

She remained quiet. How can she even face this perfect man? She avoided his gaze, looking everywhere except his face when the chocolate cake captured her attention. She's not even slightly famished but the glittery sparkle of chocolate entices her. "Can I take a bite of this?"

The guy smiled while nodding and she took the fork, sliced some of the cake, and took a bite. Cakes in Paris really are different. It's not too sweet, not too bitter. She hummed at the moistness in her mouth. "God, you are beautiful," he mumbled which broke her off from the sensation of chocolate filling her mouth.

She shook her head while returning to her seat, laughing at how absurd she was thinking. "Why?" he asked and she shook her head once again, trying to remove the indecent thoughts consuming her. He smirked when she took another bite of the cake, letting the fork linger in her mouth seductively. "So, will you let me take you out for dinner?" he asked that made her blink in surprise, asking if he meant now which he nodded at.

"What?" she asked in surprise, choking on the chocolate at his words. "Do you have a bad eyesight or something?" she asked then waved her hand in front of him, "Should I move closer so that you'll get a closer look of me?" she inched closer to him that made the guy blush, evident with the pink tint on his cheeks.

"I'm not beautiful," she mumbled but the way he was staring at her slowed her down. There's something about his gaze that made her weak on her knees and she kind of regretted moving close to him that their lips can almost touch. She wanted that, yearning for that kiss in fact. What would it feel like to kiss him once again? To have sex with him once again?

She can't say no to that offer right? This is another opportunity for her, not with the CEO but to have a Parisian romance even for one night. Yuta smiled when she said yes, asking if she had a place in mind where they can go for dinner.