Eifell

"Nakamoto!" Taeyong, his friend for four years, shouted that made him snap from his thoughts. "You've been spacing a lot lately," he claimed that made the youngest guy from their group nod.

"I heard your business in Paris went smoothly, what are you troubled about?" Jaehyun asked that made him sigh. Why do they have to bring up Paris?

He can't seem to get past the memories of her and here he is, being cornered by his friends like this. "Did something happen in Paris that you didn't tell us?" Taeyong asked that made Jaehyun laugh.

"Did you meet a really hot girl in Paris?" Jaehyun asked nonchalantly, always the playboy that he is. But it only made Yuta sigh that made the two wide-eyed, he did.

When he woke up that morning, he was surprised to see the bed empty. She did leave and he felt disappointed that he didn't even get her name or anything about her. If not for the hickeys on his chest, he might actually think that everything is a dream.

When he went back to Korea, he tried to push on his mind that everything that happened in Paris is indeed a dream. But how can he do that when his mind would often drift to her, her scent, her face, her smile, the way her body feels next to him and he missed her, wanting her? Whenever he could see his body with the now faint marks she created, he would smile at how she wrecked him, big time, that he's falling for her.

That's it, he realized, he really is in love with her. And what Yuta wants, Yuta gets. "You like illustrations right?" he asked the younger one that made Jaehyun nod, other than girls, this was Jaehyun's guilty pleasure. "Do you happen to stumble into an adult manga about a stewardess and a plane costumer?" he asked, making Jaehyun laugh claiming that it was more focused on girls than guys. Taeyong just gave him a curious look, he never got interested in anything like this before.

"I met a girl in Paris," he said quietly, playing with the rim of his glass of beer. Both his friends looked at each other, it wasn't like Yuta would tell them something about this. "God, she's really pretty." And the way he uttered those words made them realize that this guy had fallen deeply. Damn it, the cold Japanese guy is in love. "She's an adult manga illustrator and that's the work that I saw her doing."

"What's her name?" Jaehyun asked, already on his phone to search for something.

The older shrugged that made his friends surprised. "Yah Nakamoto, is that really you?" Taeyong asked that made Jaehyun snicker.

Once again, he sighed that made his friends stop. This is serious. "Do you at least have a picture of her?" Jaehyun asked that made his friends look at him, Taeyong shook his head teasing the younger about just wanting to see a beautiful girl.

Yuta was in a dilemma; will he show them the picture? But she's sleeping that time and naked. He lightly glanced at the picture and zoomed the image to at least hide the skin below her neck. "This is the only picture I have of her." he said showing the image to his friends then hiding his phone.

"Nakamoto, you had a one night stand with her?" Taeyong shouted loud enough for other patrons to hear, both Jaehyun and Yuta had to hush him to stop overreacting.

"That's all we had, a one-night stand," he said then brushed his hair up in frustration. "I should have asked her name or find out where she works," he mumbled which made his friends stare at him in wonder.

"She really got you that hard, huh?" Taeyong asked as if it's a really big problem and Jaehyun just stared at his friends. "Jaehyun and I will help you with your love life, Osaka." He said while tapping his shoulder that made Yuta smile timidly, thankful that he had friends like this.

"Is she good in bed?" Jaehyun asked that made Taeyong glare at him and Yuta throw the table napkin at him. Once a playboy, always a playboy.