Daddy

When six pm came, Ten went first while bidding the girl goodbye. Since she came to work late, she volunteered to clean up before leaving. "(Y/N), your boyfriend's here," he claimed and she rolled her eyes. "Hey, get inside. She still has things to do," he claimed before she could revolt. Yuta was already by the door in his dress shirt and slacks, different from the dandy boy that morning. Well, he really meant business now. The Japanese guy had to only bow at Ten who waved goodbye at the girl while mouthing that he's a catch, making her smile.

"You still have lots of things to do?" And she nodded while closing Jungwoo's computer. "Should we have a raincheck on that dinner?" he asked and she nodded, suddenly apologizing. "What time are you going home?"

She stopped to look at him who was staring straight at her. "I'm staying the night," she claimed that made him surprised. "My dad is getting out tonight and I don't really want to face him," she said sincerely while sitting down on her chair. "Besides, I'm late earlier. I can't go to work late tomorrow."

"Stay at my place." he offered and she shook her head. "I'll drive you early tomorrow. We won't have sex, I'll be really busy tonight," he claimed and she smirked. "Then go home, Yuta," she exclaimed then went back to her drawing. She's really cold-hearted, isn't she? Why is she pushing him off like this? And why is he so attracted to that?

Without any word, Yuta just left that made her sigh. It will be one long, cold night. She started editing her work which is really a work of progress, but she can't shake off the thought of Yuta. His lips, his biceps, his body, his cock, his eyes... Those eyes that drew her in, wanting to pull her to him. But she cannot have these feelings for him, he's too far to reach and somewhat, she can't really reach him. A knock on the door disturbed her, surprised that it was Yuta with a plastic bag on hand. Why is he still here?

He showed the bag which has take-home food from a steakhouse nearby, that insanely good steak house which boasts their high price of beef. "Dinner. I can't take you out so I guess I'll take you in," he said with a smile that made her so weak that she opened the door wide for him. Damn that smile, it makes him so lovable that she's hating how her heart kept on thumping on her chest. He went straight to what he believed was her table since it's the only spot with the lights on, smiling as he spotted what was on her tablet. (Y/N) quickly snatched it from him, hiding it. "You've been fantasizing about me so much," he claimed that made her glare, pouting at how she got discovered in making a sketch of him. 

"You are really talented." The sentence surprised her, does he really think of that? She muttered a silent thanks while blushing that made him smile. "Let's eat," he said while taking out the container from the plastic bag. "I don't know what you want so I ordered the same thing we had back in Paris."

"You remember what we had in Paris?" she asked and he nodded, showing her the wine that they exactly had during their first dinner together. "Your memory is pretty good."

Yuta just smiled as he sliced the steak for her. "I remember everything about you." then handed her the food container. "Go on, eat," he ordered that made her nod. "Busy day?" he asked while eyeing the work on her computer screen. An email was opened which is addressed to someone named Johnny Seo with an attachment. "So you really are an adult manhwa writer," he claimed more than to himself than to her.

(Y/N) had to laugh at that, did she not tell him about that? Or did he just doesn't believe her? "Wait, I thought you'll be busy tonight," she asked pointing her fork at him.

"I am," he claimed as he put broccoli on her fork that made her smile, eating it wholeheartedly. "But you agreed to have dinner with me so I had the night cleared out," he claimed that made her look at him. "Am I disturbing you?"