First Date

Yuta woke up once again without her by his side. Why is she such an early riser? And why is he nervous every time he would wake up without her by his side? Shouldn't he be used to it? Especially when she gets back in living at Jungwoo's apartment. Maybe he can just ask her to live with him instead.

He found her seated on the couch nursing a cup of coffee. "Did you sleep well?" He asked sitting next to her, head leaning by her shoulder.

(Y/N) had to giggle then nodded. "You? Why did you sleep so late?"

The guy had to smile. "I think I was too excited." He hugged her by the waist, nuzzling his head on her shoulder. She feels so warm. "We can just stay at home like this and continue what we planned to do." He suggested that made her laugh.

His right hand cupped her clothed breast, surprised that she isn't wearing a bra under her clothes, his clothes rather. His thumb rubbed her nipple which perked up at the sensation and a breathy moan escaped her lips. "You're turned on with just that?" He breathed against her neck, kissing and sucking that soft spot that made the moans louder.

"Yuta..." she called. He hummed in response, lips still on her neck. "Han river..."

He smirked at that. "We can't do this there, sweetheart. Are you an exhibitionist now?" She rolled her eyes at that and his eyes darken in lust. The things he wanted to do to this brat. He kept on attacking her neck, hand moving south until the hem of her underwear.

She whimpered at the thought of him taking her on this couch but Yuta sat properly, inching away from her leaving the girl in a confused state. Why did he suddenly stop? She's already in the mood. "Let's go to Han river." He grinned like a small child that made her pissed. This guy really.

"Otou-chan..." she whined, batting her eyelashes at him. "Let's just be quick." (Y/N) pulled the strings of his waistband closer, palming his erect member.

"I'm telling you, I don't do quickies (Y/N)," Yuta claimed, stepping backward to move away from her. She only pouted at that. "Later. Let's do this date first."

They had breakfast in a coffee shop and (Y/N) was heavily reminded of their encounter in Paris. It's still a mystery how Yuta found her that time and she confirmed it when he said that he saw her entering that shop back then. "I honestly didn't believe in destiny back then but I was convinced when I saw you." A blush crept her cheeks at how Yuta was staring at her. How can he say those words so effortlessly? "You're really adorable, (Y/N)." And he badly wanted to pinch her cheeks at that.

Her eyes widened in surprise. When was the last time someone told her that? Her mom, she remembered, used to say it to her. Her mom? She was the reason why she wanted to go to Paris honestly. How can that mission bring Yuta to her life? "I'm glad I came to Paris," she said while beaming at him.

Yuta had to smile. The effects of this girl on him are really hard to shake off. Didn't she just regret going to Paris? "At least I get to meet you." she continued while rubbing the rim of her cup. "I hope we can still be like this for years," she said absent-mindedly.

The guy smirked when she took a sip of her hot chocolate. "Then do you want to get married?" The girl choked on her drink at the sudden question. She didn't mean it that way. But they seemed like a married couple now anyway. Will something change if she says yes? "Why do you look so serious? We're still at breakfast." he teased then took a sip of his coffee. "At this rate, we'll probably talk about our children at lunch and divorce at dinner." He joked that made her chuckle.

At least he still has some humor about this, she thought.

Too early, she might not be ready, Yuta thought.