That Hot, Romantic Parisian Night

On the cab, Yuta had made a point that he wanted her as he didn't shy away at the bulging arousal getting evident on his pants. "Why are you so embarrassed?" he asked while looking at the driver who was obviously checking if the two are going to fuck in his car. "This is because of you so you have to be proud of it." Oh, she thought, come to think of it he has a point. They're both consenting adults and it's normal, they're in the city of love. "He might just be curious about why I'm not fucking you merciless in his car."

"You know, with all the cab fare you wasted, you can buy a car here in Paris or even rent one," she claimed when he fished out some cash to pay the driver, making Yuta laugh. "It's my last day in Paris, maybe next time I'm here," he said while guiding her inside the posh hotel.

Some people were greeting him and (Y/N) wondered how rich Yuta is in reality, maybe he really is a CEO. "Rich people," she mumbled while shaking her head as they enter the elevator.

When it stopped on the top floor, (Y/N) was again in awe. Damn, Yuta is really wealthy. His hotel room is really spacious, like a real house and even their house isn't as big as this. "Feel at home," he said as he opened the stereo for some slow songs and opened the lights for her to admire the room more.

"This is amazing and I thought my hotel room is really great, this is just superb," she claimed as she eyed the tall windows, overlooking the streets of Paris at night. She wanted to draw this scene before her, her hand itching to get a pencil and a piece of paper. "You are one wealthy man." she complimented that made him smile, moving closer to her. "You're lucky I'm not some hooker who's here to get your money."

She gave a little yelp when he pulled her closer and held her waist. "I'm glad you aren't." He kissed her, the same French kissing that they did earlier but now, she wanted to melt at the way he holds her. Yes, she isn't a hooker but she felt like one, his own personal hook-up.

He pushed her on the couch, not breaking away his lips from her that made her grab the back of his hair. Fuck, Yuta and the things that his mouth can do. She is so wet that she wanted him to touch her immediately. Well, it's not like this was the first time to have sex with him but when he removed his dress shirt, she was suddenly self-conscious about how perfect he is. "Shouldn't I shower first?" she asked when Yuta went back to attacking her neck. He gave her a hum of disapproval, licking her sweaty skin as if proving a point. "Yuta." she moaned that made him look at her, eyes hooded with lust.

Once again, he sucked on her neck that earned a moan from her, arousing his sexual desires. "You sound so sexy calling my name," he mumbled as his hands caressed her back, feeling the hook of her bra. "I want to fuck you so bad that you'll only remember my name." He nipped on her ear, eliciting a throaty moan from her. Damn, his words were so powerful that she could feel the dripping wetness on her core. "I can do that, right?" he asked while staring at her, waiting for a confirmation that made her nod.

In no time, he carried her inside the bedroom and threw her to the bed, completely removing his dress shirt that she was ogling at his toned body. Damn, he has such an erotic body and even his abs were visible. God, he is so fucking hot that she'll definitely just cum by watching him strip. Yuta removed his pants then crawled on top of her, touching her leg going up to her thigh under the skirt. His mouth was on hers in a rough kiss and the girl moaned when he cupped her sex, letting his tongue slither inside her mouth. "Lace," he mumbled when they broke off the kiss and she smiled at the thought.

"Red to be precise," she claimed as she sat down to remove the upper part of the dress, revealing her red lace brassiere that made him smirk.

"God, you are so hot," he exclaimed then kissed the spot between her breasts that made her moan. She arched her back as he touched her stomach, south to where her dress ended. "I want to do a lot of things to you," he mumbled as he gave her stomach butterfly kisses.