Stubborn

But Y/N didn't call that night or that morning. Does she even know his number? But Jaehyun said that she didn't have a phone, right? How can she even call him? Should he drop by her office? Pretend that he's meeting someone nearby? Or he can just visit Jaehyun.

Taeyong was just chuckling when he invited him to have lunch and visit Jaehyun. He's too obvious for his own good. "For a CEO of your company, you have plenty of time in your hands." He teased that made Doyoung laugh. "He says it's a withdrawal syndrome." The younger one explained which made Taeyong laugh. Yuta was annoyed, why are they ganging up on him?

He was more annoyed when Jaehyun showed up at the nearby restaurant. "Why are you so obsessed with her? Is it because she's giving you the best head?" Yuta glared at his friends who were just laughing. These blabbermouths. "She called earlier, she's working from home."

"Called?" Yuta repeated. He said she doesn't have a phone so how can she call the office? And if she can call, why is she not calling him? "Did she say why?" But Jaehyun shrugged.

Taeyong gave a heavy sigh. "Why are you so worried, Yuta? Did something happen?" If there is one person from his friends who really knew him, that would be Taeyong. Or maybe it's just too obvious that he's worried about her. Well, who wouldn't? He saw how scared she was that day at the police station. He knew that she wanted to run away from her dad and although he didn't ask much, he knew she was being abused. Why isn't she speaking up? Why is no one worried about her? Where is her mom? Any relatives?

Maybe she really is indeed a damsel in distress and he wanted to save her so badly. Wanted to take care of her. To call her his and give her everything she deserved. But how can he do that when she obviously doesn't want him in his life? This is causing him real distress. Why is he hung up on her when she's not even crazy for him? Heck, a lot of girls would go to war for him. But why is his mind always drifting to her?

He found himself in the restaurant near her home, that small shop that sells amazing hangover soup. He's not drunk but this is the only way that he can find something about her. "Aren't you the guy with (Y/N) last time?" the old woman asked and Yuta nodded, focusing on her rather than the soup she served. "One of her boys?" Her boys? "Well, she did bring a lot of guys here." She shared. "Didn't you hear that she moved out?" That spiked his attention. Moved out? "I guess she's living with some of the guys she's with. That girl will just break your heart." Funny, he thought, she had done that a couple of times already. But where could she be now?

Their house is quiet but her father went outside the tiny home, staggering as if escaping something. He really did go out of jail. But if the woman in the restaurant is saying the truth, does this mean that (Y/N) left their home alone? Where could she be staying now?

It was six pm when Jungwoo went out of the publishing house, surprised to see a guy standing by a shiny, black car. He had seen him only in pictures before and honestly, he's surprised that (Y/N) drew him well. "Hi. I'm Yuta Nakamoto." He introduced himself and he chuckled, continuing that he knew him since he's (Y/N)'s friend. Friend? From one of her boys to one of her friends? "Do you have any idea where she is?"

The guy handed his phone to the other. "She called using this number. Maybe you can find out where she is." He said and Yuta quickly copied the number from Jungwoo's phone. "Can you please take care of her? I'm sick of her not taking care of herself and just letting anyone boss her around." Yuta nodded. That was what he intended to do anyway. To take care of her.

Yuta found himself in a sauna house because of the address that the cell phone owner gave him. Is she here? Well, if she really did run away from home it is possible that she's staying here. Since this is his first time here, the older man from the counter was more than willing to help him especially when he said that he's actually from Japan. Being a foreigner really is a great help during this time.