O O . O 6

[ thursday ]

"you know, you made bokuto turn emo after he noticed you just up and disappeared

"you know, you made bokuto turn emo after he noticed you just up and disappeared." your head shot up, eyes opening from your short nap and immediately focusing on the boy before you.

his gorgeous blue eyes were focused on you and you looked away with your brows furrowed. "well i sent him a text so i knew he would be fine. besides, i had homework."

akaashi raised a brow before chuckling and looking away. "it's hard to believe the two of you are cousins. you act completely different." this time you looked at him before he looked away. "well there's no way i would ever be able to have so much energy. kōtarō often acts like a child."

akaashi nodded in agreement with a slight smile. "yeah. well that's bokuto for you. but i guess you do have one thing in common." your face showed confusion before you realised what he was talking about. "volleyball you mean? he was the one that actually first got me into it. i saw you yesterday, you're the vice captain right?"

he nodded "yeah. and you're the captain for the girl's team. i've seen you around before."

it was silent for a couple of seconds before you continued "i don't know why but i haven't seen or heard about you as much." he whispered an ouch before continuing "yeah well bokuto never shuts up about you. no offence. but he also told a couple things like you being the ace."

you sighed. you never liked to be called 'ace'. you feel it made you seem superior to everyone and you hated that. to you, everyone on the team were equally important. even the bench warmers.

"yes, i am. also, none taken." you then opened your bag and pulled out a small but thick notes copy and handed it over to akaashi who looked confused at first but reached over and grabbed it from you.

"i don't know if these will help but i took some notes when i was observing your practice yesterday. if you want you can pass it over to your coach but if not that's fine aswell. i would've given it to bokuto but knowing him he would it in a flash."

the boys eyebrows raised in surprise before putting the book in his bag. "thanks l/n san. it'll definitely come in handy." you shook your head before speaking. "l/n is just fine. don't mind the formalities."

the boy hesitated before looking back at you.

"well then if that's the case, just call me akaashi."