O O . 1 4

you and akaashi have been working on the presentation for a good two hours and with about an hour break, you decided to take a break and finish for today

you and akaashi have been working on the presentation for a good two hours and with about an hour break, you decided to take a break and finish for today. you did have two weeks to finish this so there was no rush, especially since both of you are pretty good at history.

"you want anything to drink?" he nodded is head as he leaned against the counter, watching you pour two glasses of water, passing one to akaashi. "thanks"

you chugged the water and placed the glass on the counter before getting an idea.

"hey, have you ever played mario cart before?" his eyes locked in with yours. "yeah, my cousins make me when they visit."

you grabbed his hand, dragging him to the living room then letting go as you kneeled infront of your switch to set it up as he sat on the couch.

you got up and handed him a controller, then taking a seat next to him. "who do you usually play as?" you flew over the characters before setting on one. "yoshi." he smiled and picked toad.

you shuffled the maps and it randomly selected the rainbow track. "ugh i hate this one. it's so hard." akaashi raised a brow "maybe youre just bad at the game." you gasped in shock. "we'll see what you say when youre in last place." the count down started and you were off.

"oh come on that's so not fair!" akaashi snickered as he watched the blue shell strike you making you skid off the road and the cloud guy came to put you back on. akaashi just passed bowser and was currently first while you were in fourth trying to catch up.

you used your star to speed up, instantly taking third. "hahaha here i come. i new i woul-" akaashi passed the finish line, you crossing in third as you groaned, falling to the side. he laughed and put the controller next to him. "oh come onnn, i was so close."

soon enough you joined him and laughed a little. you looked at the clock above the tv to see it was already 8:52. "damn, my parents are gonna be here soon." he stretched and turned to look at you.

"that's fine, i have to head off anyway. my moms coming back from work soon as well." you nodded and both stood up as akaashi made his way to the door, slipping on his coat and shoes before grabbing his school bag.

"so, tomorrow at mine after training?" you nodded with a smile "sounds good." you stood in silence before you came up and gave him a hug.

'what the hell am i doing!' but to your surprise akaashi returned the embrace. "see you tomorrow and stay safe." he nodded. before you stopped him. "wait actually, pass me your phone so i can give you my number." you saw a small blush appear across his cheeks. "if that's alright of course! uh just to see if you made it home safe."

he nodded his head before taking his phone out of his pocket and handing it to you "yeah, no, that's fine with me. i was going to ask anyway." you handed his phone back and was on his way.

you waved to him and closed the door sighing as you closed your eyes.

'what the hell even was that. not only did i hug him but i just gave him my number! what is going on with me.'

after about ten minutes your phone buzzed.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
hey, it's akaashi.
just made it home.
thanks for today again.

you saved his number and quickly answered.

y/n
glad you got home safe
and no problem.
see you tomorrow?

akaashi 🏐
yeah of course,
goodnight [y/n]
x

y/n
night akaashi
:)

'wait a minute. he send a x. does that mean a kiss? what do i send? i sent a SMILEY FACE'

y/n
💕

'HOLY SHIT, I DIDNT MEAN TO SEND THAT'

akaashi 🏐
❤️

'OH MY FU-'