EXTRA . O O . O 2

VALENTINE'S DAY

"so what are you going to give him?" you shot a blue shell at harumis character, princess peach, and passed her with yoshi

"give him? who, akaashi?" she hummed "yeah, you know. valentine's day is tomorrow?" you yelled and threw your controller in rage as you got second, harumi passing you and the finish line as you slipped on a banana peel.

"dammit! i completely forgot." she laughed in victory before settling back down on the couch. "seriously y/n? i thought you were supposed to be the 'remember everything' 'always organised' girl"

you rolled your eyes at her statement. "yeah well no ones perfect so shut up." she chuckled and laid down on the ground.

"i mean, personally i would say just get him chocolates." you thought about it. "yeah well i don't want to just get him some cheap ones from the store. sooo i'm going to make them!" harumi groaned.

"no. i am not going to sprint to your house at twelve just because you were trying to cook something and almost burnt down your house like last month." you rolled your eyes.

"yeah, but that was last month. this, is this month! plus, it's literally pretty much just melting chocolate and pouring it into a mould. oh oh or maybe i could make heart shaped cookies and then put the chocolate on top!"

haru sighed as she knew there was no way she could change your mind. "okay well you do you, but don't call me if something happens." you laughed "nothing will. now stop it before you jinx me."

you weren't nervous since well, akaashi was your boyfriend but you were a little stressed. like what if he wouldn't like the chocolate covered cookies you made him? or maybe you mistakenly put in salt instead of sugar?

you shook your head from the thoughts as you walked to the lockers. your locker was across from akaashis so you always went to put your books away together.

when you made it to the locker area, you looked over to see akaashi standing in-front of his locker . . with a massive pile of cards and gifts spilling from his locker. his face expressionless as he let out a sigh. you frowned as you looked down at the small box that held the treats.

the treats that you stayed up till 3 baking. you decided to just shove them in your bag and not give them to him as you went up and opened your locker.

akaashis head along with many many other people in the hall as you let out a loud yelp.

there were two, if not three times the amount of gifts spilling out of your locker, burying you under.

akaashi let out a laugh as he watched your hand stick out from the pile and frantically wave for help.

you felt a tug and he pulled you out. "well if you look at that. even though we're with eachother they still want a piece of us.

you giggled and hugged him before beginning to clean up the mess.

you sat with akaashi on the roof, some other students there aswell but minding their own business.

you were sitting between his legs, head on his chest as your fingers were intertwined.

"so you get any confessions today?" he asked you and you raised a brow. "yeah. four or five but i declined." akaashi chuckled "well that's good, don't know what i would've done if you had accepted." you rolled your eyes and asked the same question to the male.

"yeah, pretty much the same here. i really didn't expect so many gifts in my locker. i don't even know how they got in there. you giggled, akaashi smiling at the sound.

you then lifted yourself off of his chest and grabbed your bag. "actually speaking about gifts. i-i wasn't going to give them to you when i saw all those chocolates but i wouldn't want them to go to waste."

you stuck out your hand with the cookies that were in a clear box with a cute pink ribbon on it. "huh? why wouldn't i want them?" he took them from you and then held your hand, gently kissing your knuckles. "thank you." he then opened the containers and tried one.

"and you made these?" you nodded. "yeah and they took longer than they should've." he hummed. "well they're delicious. i love them." you smiled.

"now i have something as well."

"wait really, you shouldn't have-" you cut yourself off as you saw the small black box that akaashi pulled out from his bag. he opened it to reveal a small (gold/silver) necklace with a heart shaped locket.

"akaashi..." you looked up at him to see him looking at you with a blush on his face. "i-i didn't know what you would like but i thought this one would suite you the most." you smiled with tears pricking your eyes as you hugged him. "i love it."

when you separated he told you to turn around before clipping the necklace round your neck. you then turned around and gave him a kiss.

"you get me such a gorgeous gift while i gave you some nasty cookies." he laughed "well i thought they were delicious."

you smiled at him. "i love you akaashi." he kissed your cheek before smiling aswell.

"i love you too."