O O . 1 1

"thank you so much!" the teams bowed to the two of you as bokuto cried, shaking out his wallet, dust falling out

"thank you so much!" the teams bowed to the two of you as bokuto cried, shaking out his wallet, dust falling out. "no problem guys. hope you enjoy those."

you sat with the other three that were chatting away. by that i mean bokuto and harumi while akaashi sat next to them.

you took a seat next to him and opened your water. "you know [l/n]. i almost forgot but that was a really good spike you did earlier." you blushed once again and turned to the side. "damn it's really hot today isn't it." he laughed before leaning back and closing his eyes.

"your actually really cute when you blush [l/n]" you choked on your water causing bokuto and harumi to finally turn to you.

"watcha talking about guys?" your eyes went wide while akaashi pretended nothing happened. "u-uh i- the match." harumi raised a brow and bokuto just jumped up, beginning to rant about how fun it was.

you pulled your phone out to see it was getting late and you had to start your way home.

"oh, well i have to get going. it's getting late and i have a bunch of work to catch up on from today. i'll see you guys tomorrow." you waved and they all screamed byes at you, harumi adding that she'll call you.

"wait [l/n]." you turned around to see akaashi jogging up to you.

"i'll walk with you. we live in the same area plus it's getting late." you nodded and thanked him and you two started walking.

a comfortable silence wrapped around the two of you and you walked home with the slight breeze blowing against you. making you shiver.

you heard a bit of rustling before a soft warmth was thrown over your shoulders. you looked to see akaashi's volleyball jacket on your shoulders.

you looked at him to see him looking ahead before yawning. "you look cold. i don't need it so take it, you can give it back tomorrow." you felt yourself heat up in the face for what felt like the hundredth time today and you slipped your arms into the sleeves of the jacket.

"thank you." he nodded and you continued walking. akaashis smell was wafting off the jacket, making you sink into it. his smell was comforting and you couldn't get enough.

eventually the walk came to an end and you were standing on your street. "well, this is me. thank you for walking me akaashi." he nodded. "any time. we should walk together more often. i didn't realise how close we actually live to each other. anyway, see you tomorrow [y/n]" you waved to eachother before splitting and you walked up you porch and into your warm house.

 anyway, see you tomorrow [y/n]" you waved to eachother before splitting and you walked up you porch and into  your warm house