O O . O 8

the game just started and bokuto was already starting to act up

the game just started and bokuto was already starting to act up. your libero was having the hardest time trying to receive their spikes and the defensive was continuously being ripped through.

harumi was the setter for your team, and she was a good one. she was able to adapt to any situation.

it was the boy's serve and your libero received it perfectly and now was a perfect opening to take over the court.

the ball was set up by harumi and the boys looked confused as there was no one there to spike the ball. until you came out of nowhere, jumping at a insane height and curving into a c before slapping your hand down, smacking the ball down with the oppositions libero no where close to receiving and so, scoring you a point.

the girls cheered while the boys were amazed. "damn [y/n]! that was good!" you looked at bokuto and gave him a small smile.

the game continued on and after your team gaining control of the ball, the girls played better than ever but the boys did aswell. it was almost time for school but the scores were neck in neck. as they were for the past 20 minutes, and you were all getting tired.

you heard someone call you from the sidelines so you turned around to see one of your teammates telling you, you were running out of time.

but since you weren't paying attention, you didn't realise akaashi setting the ball and bokuto spiking it.

and when you heard the shouts, you turned around to receive bokutos spike.

with your face.