O O . 2 7

"oh my god!" you slammed the door open and tumbled out of your car, tripping over your own feet to see what, or more like who, you had hit with your car

"ughhh." you heard a groan as you approached the front of the car. "hey are you oka–holy shit!" you saw akaashi lying on his side, holding his abdomen.

you quickly crouched down next to him and inspected his body. "oh my god keiji i'm so so so sorry, do i need to call the ambulance? or-or i could just drive you to the hospital, icantbelievethatjusthappenediamsogreatlysorry-"

you were cut off by a wheezy chuckle coming from him as he tried to sit up with your help. "i-i'm fine. or at least i think so. i think it's just a small bruise. you weren't speeding after all."

you nodded at him and sighed then you got an idea. "wait here for a sec!" he raised a brow as you ran up to your house and opening the door, going inside before coming back a few seconds later and locking the door again.

you told akaashi to take a seat in the car and you ran to the drivers seat.

you closed the car door and faced akaashi. without hesitation, you pulled up his top and gently pressed the cloth wrapped ice pack on the already bruising area of his abdomen, getting a slight glimpse of his very very very toned physique.

"no consent i see?" you quickly realised your mistake and drawed back with heat rushing up to your cheeks. "ah i'm so sorry!" he chuckled saying that he was joking and grabbed the ice pack. "you have a really good figure though." he raised a brow as his checks turned red and he laughed.

you slammed your head on the steering wheel as you realised you said that out loud. "i just cant stop embarrassing myself.." akaashi's laugh rang even louder as you faced the window.

"you know though.." he looked at you as you began speaking. "you should laugh more. you have a cute laugh" you faced him as his laugh dialled down a bit and a small smile took over his features.

"well not that many people can make me laugh. besides, i only want you to hear it." his hand was now covering the lower half of his face as it was getting red again and the second part of his sentence almost sounding like gibberish.

your eyes widened and you grinned. "well, it suites you." you turned on the engine and looked where you were driving very carefully now.

"actually, why were you even here? the way to the festival is the other way." he looked straight ahead and unknowingly to you, gripped the ice pack harder.

"i uhm, i was going to ask if you wanted to go to the festival together." you glanced at him for a second before paying attention to the road again.

"well, in that case i would love to." the big grin on your face made akaashi's heart race and butterflies flutter around in his stomach.

" the big grin on your face made akaashi's heart race and butterflies flutter around in his stomach