O O . 2 O

[ lunch ]

you were on the roof again

you were on the roof again. but this time, you were by yourself.

you sat on the railing of the balcony, you feet dangling off the edge. you weren't afraid of heights and you've done this many many times.

harumi was busy planning the class theme as well as in charge of decorating it. she could see you had a lot on your mind so she let you come up here.

your thoughts began to go over all of the events that happened through ought the past couple of weeks. how akaashi was always helping you with everything. how he always complimented you and waited for you after school.

and that one time he kissed your cheek before leaving. but why did it hurt so bad?

the festival was on tuesday and then you had the rest of the week off.

you were sitting there thinking for a while, completely emerged in your thoughts, causing you to not hear the roof door opening.

"hey you!" you spun your head to face the person. and who it was shocked you.

it was the brown haired first year. also known as akaashi's girlfriend at this point.

"can i help you." you almost didn't recognise your own voice. she stepped closer, arms crossed.

"why are you so mean to akaashi senpai!" you paused. she sounded so.. protective? but why is she even here. talking to you of all people.

"excuse me?" she sighed and in folded her arms, stepping closer and leaning on the railing. "will you not fall of that?" you shook your head and she sighed again.

"akaashi has been acting like a complete different person since you stopped talking to him you know. i think i even caught him crying once. he came out of the bathroom and his eyes were all red and puffy." you looked down at her.

"what?" she looked out to the town. "i don't really know why you're ignoring or avoiding him. it's not really my problem.

but akaashi is literally like an older brother to me and i care about him. it also seems like this drift between the two of you is affecting you. so whatever is going on. try to fix it. please. you're only shattering eachother."

you looked at her with wide eyes. so she wasn't his girlfriend. "before i go i just wanted to say,

you will be okay."

"