chapter 1

Hi I'm Y/n L/n. I spend almost all of my time i my room reading. But that is only Harry Potter.I have been a huge Harry Potter fan since the books were made.I have read them all and seen all the movies.I took a quiz online and i have gotten the same 2 houses.I first took the quiz and got Gryffindor but when i took it again with my sister i got Hufflepuff.I took the quiz two more times and got both.I have no clue which house i am now.I don't have any friends and by that i mean i have one friend.Most people make fun of me because i like it,think it is real or because they say i'm ugly and to fat.My only friends name is Austin and he is also a Harry Potter fan.Austin is a Slytherin. My Dad left my mom and I when i was 10.My Mom is really sick.I live alone in our apartment.I work two small jobs to try and pay the bills,rent and her medication.I will be on the streets pretty soon because of this.My moms medication means more to be then the apartment.I have been kinda starving myself to lose weight and i have a problem with self harm.There are a lot of cuts on my wrists but on the inside so i either hide it or wear long sleeves.I hear a knock on the door so i stand and open it.

"Hey Austin!"i say trying not to sound tired.I am exhausted from working all day and night and trying to do homework.I had big dark circles under my eyes and they were puffy and red from crying so much.

"Hey Y/n,how are you doing?"he asks and i sigh.

"I won't lie things are getting harder each day.Mom is slowly dying,i will be kicked out of here by the end of the month and my grades are dropping."i say sobbing.

"Hey,hey it will be okay you are strong just like your mom things will get better.Plus you can stay with me my moms never home anyways."Austin says hugging me.His Dad died in a car crash and his mom is a drug addict who hasn't taken care of him in years.We have been there for each other since we were in first grade.

"Thank you it means a lot.I need to go get ready for work.Could you drop me off there?"I ask pulling away.

"Of course!"He says and we share a smile.I let him in and he sits down.I go into my room and get ready.

Outfit:

I brush threw my hair and put some light makeup on

I brush threw my hair and put some light makeup on.I walk out and we leave.He drops me off at work and i go in.

"Good morning."I say to Kara who works with me.

"Morning y/n!"She says cheerfully.

"Why are you so cheery today?"I ask laughing a little.

"I have a date!"She says excited.

"You finally asked him out?!"I say hugging her excited.Kara and i were also friends.

i start making a drink that someone ordered then i start feeling dizzy.I felt sick and like i was gong to faint.

"K-Kara!"I call out.I see her running over before everything goes black and i fall to the ground.

I wake up in a train station next to Austin.