chapter 2

TW:Self harm,eating disorder

I walk into the common room and see the twins on he couch talking about pranks they plan to do.

"Hey George! Hi Fred!"I say and they smile at me.

"Hello y/n! How did you get in?"Fred asks me.

"Oh yeah Hermione gave me the password.Ginny,Hermione and I are having a sleepover tonight.Thank you for introducing me to everyone.It's been awhile since I have felt this..happy."I say smiling brightly at them.

"Well we are glad you are happy darling."George says and they hug me.Butterflies ahhh!

"Thank you.I should head up there now! Goodnight boys!"I say and go up the stairs to find them.I knock on the door and they let me in.

"Yay you are here!"Ginny says and lets me in.

"oooo let's play truth or dare!"Hermione suggests and Ginny and I agree.We all sit in a circle.

"Y/n truth or dare?"Ginny asks me.

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush on that friend you came here with? You guys seemed pretty close.."Ginny asks and i start laughing really hard.I finally calm down after a few minutes.

"Austin? No he is like a brother to me. We grew up together! Plus he is gay."I say and Ginny's face gets red.

"Oh!"She says and we all laugh.

"He likes Blaise anyway."I say and they smile.

"They would be cute!"Hermione says.

"I know right!"I say and we giggle.

"Okay um Ginny truth or dare?"I smirk at her.

"truth."

"Gosh you guys are boring!"

"Who is your crush then?"i ask and her face goes deep red.

"Umm Luna.."Ginny says and i internally scream.I knew they would be cute!!

"YESS! You two would be so adorable!"I say and Hermione looks shocked.

"Are you-"

"I'm bisexual."Ginny cuts her off and Hermione smiles.

"I'm so proud of you!!"We tackle her with hugs and then continue the game.

"Hermione truth or dare?"Ginny asks her.

"Dare!"

I whisper to Ginny and she nods.

"I dare you to kiss Ron!"I say and her face goes red.

"W-What we are friends though!"Hermione explains and i smirk.

"Oh come on we all know you like him and he likes you! You are stunning now get up we are going to find Ronald!"I say and she blushes.

"Fineee!"She groans annoyed.

With that we all go to his and Harry's room and knock.Ron lets us in confused.I sit next to harry and Ginny sits on the couch.

"Things are about to get interestinggg."I whisper to Harry and he chuckles.

"Why?"Harry asks.I give him a smirk and he looks confused. Hermione goes up to Ron and kisses him.He pulls away confused then kisses her again.A minute goes by and they are still kissing.

"woah woah as cute as this is get a room!"I yell laughing.They pull away blushing.

"okay boys we got to go!"Ginny says and they walk out after i say i'll be there in a minute.