chapter 9

I wake up and yawn.Today is the day.Today is the day all my pain ends.The hardest part of this is leaving Austin.I love him so much but i can't do this much longer.I get up and get dressed.I don't need to hide anything.I will be dead anyways.I'm going to die looking cute though.Plus it's super hot outside today and i don't feel like over heating.

Outfit,hair and makeup:

I finish getting ready and grab the letters

I finish getting ready and grab the letters.I stuff them into my bag then walk out of the room.I see Cedric so i go up to him and give him a hug.He hugs back confused."You have been a really good friend Ced"I say and he stares at me confused.

"Are we not friends anymore..?"He asks me.

"No we are.You will find out why i'm saying this later but thank you and it was really nice being your friend."I say and walk away.I go to breakfast and sit in between the twins.

"Hey boys,mind if i sit here?"I ask with a smile.

"Of course you can!"they say and i start eating.

"W-Wow this is really good!"i say and eat really quickly.I have not eaten a full meal in so long and since i'm leaving today why not eat?

"Slow down y/n don't want you to choke"Fred says.

"Oh uh sorry"I say slowing down embarrassed.

"No your fine darling we were only joking"George says giving me a reassuring smile.We finish eating so i get up and go over to Ginny,Luna and Neville.

"Hey guys want to go get a butter beer with me?"I ask and they nod.

"We would love to!"Neville says and they all agree.I'm trying to hang out with as many people as possible today before i end it all.We go and get our drinks and sit down together.We talk about random stuff and some important things.

"I love your makeup y/n"Ginny says looking at it more.

"Yeah me too it look lovely!"Luna agrees.

"It looks beautiful,it reminds me of one of my plants!"Neville says and i blush smiling.

"Aw thank you guys!"I say and hug them.We continue talking and drinking out butter beers then we all go out separate ways.I see Blaise and Austin so i walk over to them.

"Hi boys,wanna hang out?"I ask them.

"Sure"Blaise agrees.

"We should go to honeydukes"Austin suggests.

"Sounds great!"We go into honeydukes and it smells amazing.

"Wow"I mumble at all the sweets.We all pick out something to get then we walk out laughing together.

"I have to go guys but i'll see you later!"I say and give Austin a kiss on the cheek then i hug Blaise.I walk away and i go back to Hogwarts.I knock on Remus's door and he opens it.

"Hey Dad can we hang out?"I ask him and he smiles.

"Of course follow me."I follow him to the garden.We sit down together.

"How are you doing y/n?"

"i am great! How are you?"I lie.

"I am good."He tells me.We continue talking about random things and some thing that were meaningful.After a few hours he tells me he has a meeting to get to.He starts walking away.

"Wait dad!"I call after him and he stops turning around.

"Yes darling?"He asks.I run over to him and hug him.He hugs back.

"I love you so much"I tell him.

"I love you too y/n"He pulls away and kisses the top of my head.

"I'll see you later daring"Remus walks away and i hold my tears back.I walk back into the school,my home and go to the slytherin common room.I knock on the door and Theodore Nott answers.

"Hi Theo"I have talked to him a few times.He is cocky,funny and sweet.

"Hello y/n come in"He says and lets me inside the common room.We sit on the couch.

"I don't have a lot of time but if you see Draco can you give this to him?"I ask handing him the letter.

"Yeah of course"Theo says taking the letter.

"Thank you Theo"I say smiling at him.

"Wait what happened to your wrist?"Theo asks.

"Don't worry about it"i say covering my wrist.

"Y/n show me your wrist!"He shouts and grabs my wrist.I try to pull it away but his grip is to tight.

"Did you do this to yourself..?"Theo asks slowly.I just nod my head.He lets go of my wrist and pulls me into a hug.

"Please don't do this..i can help you but please you don't deserve this"A tear trickles down my cheek.He wipes it away with his thumb.

"i'm sorry.."I say and he rubs my back.

"it is going to be okay this isn't your fault"he says and i hug him one last time.

"I have to go but thank you Theo you are a really good friend"i say and he smiles.

"Of course y/n come to me if you ever get the urge to do that or just want to talk.I will always be here for you"He tells me and kisses my forehead.

I set Austins letter before i walk out and go to the ravenclaw room.I knock and Cho answers.

"Hi Cho! Could you give this letter to Luna next time you see her?"

"Yeah of course she is in her room i'll go give it to her"She says and takes the letter.

"Thank you!"I say and go to the Gryffindor common room.I knock and George answers.

"Hey Georgie!"I hug him and he hugs back.George lets me in and i see Fred,Harry,Ron,Ginny,Hermione and Neville all on the couch together.

"Hello Y/n"George replies and everyone smiles my way.

"Hey guys i just have to give some of you guys something"I say and hand all of them their letters besides Harry and Ron because i never really spent time with them.i give them a hug and then i hug everyone else.

"Read them once i leave.I have to go know bye i love you guys!"I say and quickly leave.I drop Remus's letter of in his office then i go up to the astronomy tower.By now it is already dark out.I had a really nice last day.I look up at the stars thinking of Draco.I can't say bye to him.I wouldn't be able to stand his face and saying goodbye to him.I stand up on the ledge and look at the stars one last time.I hear the door burst open and i see Theo with Draco.

"Y/N NO!"Draco yells in tears.

"Y/n please come down we can help you!"Theo yells tears now going down his cheeks too.

"I love you guys.."I say and they yell for me to get down.I let myself fall backwards.

"NOOOOO!!"Draco screams in pain making me cry as i fall.I hit my head against something and everything goes black.