chapter 10

I wake up in a bed that isn't mine.Is this what happens when you die or something? I look up and see Theo. What the hell?! Am i not dead?!

"Theo? What happened?"I ask weakly.

"You jumped off the tower and then you hit your head but  George saved you on his broom. You have been in a coma for 2 weeks.."he tells me and i look to my left to see a green plant and then next to it a letter and on my right there are flowers.

"Oh..so i'm not dead?"He shakes his head no and i groan in annoyance and sadness.

"You need to eat"Theo says and i look at him.

"No,no i can't..i can't do this"I say shaking my head.

"When is the last time you ate  a meal before all this?"He asks me concerned filled his voice.

"I don't know a few weeks maybe"I mumble but he heard.

"Y/n you are beautiful and really skinny.It would not matter what size you are please eat.not for me but for you"Theo says and i slowly nod.

"I will try.."I say and then i see Fred and George run in.

"is she awake?!"Fred asks and then they see me and a huge shocked grin appears on their faces.

"Y/n oh thank god your okay!"George says and gives me a gentle hug.

"Hey Georgie and Freddie"I say weakly giving them a small smile.

"How are you feeling darling?"Fred asks me .

"Tired and my stomach hurts"I say and Theo looks at me.

"Because you need to eat"Theo states.

"Get some rest love we will be back later"George says and they leave.

"Do you know when i'm aloud to leave?"I ask Theo.

"We can go now but you have to stay in a dorm with me so i can keep an eye on you"he tells me and i nod.He helps me stand up.

"Can you carry me pleaseeee?I ask giving him puppy eyes.

"ugh fine"He smiles and i get on his back.We go to the slytherin common room.We see Blaise and Draco so we walk up to them.

"Y/n?!"Draco asks shocked.

"Hi.."I say and smile.

"Oh thank merlin you are alright!"Draco says and kisses my cheek.They both hug me and i yawn.

"Go get some rest we can talk tomorrow."Blaise tells me and i nod.I get back on Theo's back and we go to his dorm.He gently puts me into the bed then goes into the one next to mine.

"Good night wake me up if you nee anything"Theo says and i nod.

"Okay night Theo"I respond and he soon drifts of to sleep.A little after i fall asleep too.I wake up in tears and i am breathing really heavy.I don't know what's going on.I only remember having a dream about my Dad coming back.i try and calm down but i keep picturing the dream making me cry harder causing it to be hard to breath.i go into the bathroom to try and not wake Theo.

"Y/n? Are you in there?"I hear a tired Theo ask lightly tapping on the door.I keep crying and trying to get my breathing to normal but failing.he walk in and sees me on the floor.

"Y/n what's going on?"He says worried and sits next to me letting me lay in his arms.

"Hey,hey it's alright.Follow my breathing you will be okay."he says in my ear whispering soft comforting words.I follow his breathing and after a little while i calm down.

"Sorry i don't know what happened.."I say and he pulls me closer.

"You had a panic attack.I get them too sometimes it is okay"Theo tells me and i bury my face into his chest.He rubs my back and kisses my head.He picks me up gently and places me into his bed.He gets in with my and i lay my head onto his chest.Theo wraps his arms around me and we cuddle as we fall asleep.

I wake up with arms around me.I look to my side and see Theo awake and playing with my hair.

"Good morning"I say and smile at him.

"Morning darling"Theo says and i lay back down in his arms.

"Also you have a week off classes and i have a few days so you can rest and i can check on you."He says and i nod.We get up and i take a shower.i get out and get dressed.

Outfit:

I leave my hair down and do light makeup (or no makeup)

I leave my hair down and do light makeup (or no makeup).I walk out of the bathroom and see Theo dressed too.

"I am going to go for a walk i'll be back later"I say.

"Okay if you need anything let me know"Theo says and i walk out with a nod.I go into the common room and see Draco on the couch alone.

"Hey Draco"

"Y/n? Hey how are you feeling?"Draco asks me.

"I am feeling okay.Do you want to get breakfast with me?"I ask.

"Sure i'd love to"We walk to the great hall and take a seat.I put a piece of toast on my plate.Draco and i both start eating.We finish eating and i grab some water.i drink it and he drinks his drink.

"I'm going to go on a walk. See you later"I say and leave.I go into the garden and walk around.Theo is really nice.I don't know why people are nice to me.Why did i have to live?

"Hey y/n"George says.

"Hi Georgie.Where is Fred?"I ask since they are normally together.

"He is with Angelina. I'm glad i was able to save you in time"He tells me.

"Thank you for that i guess"I say.

"I know things people say don't make you feel better but i really don't know what i would do if i didn't save you.Or what all those people who got letters would do.We all love you y/n.Everything about you.You are gorgeous no matter what  you think you look like it is beautiful.You are kind,loyal,smart,caring and so many more things.You put others before you even when you shouldn't. And finally you are yourself.Even though you clearly are hurting and may not like yourself you don't change your personality.That is what people look for and anyone who know you and is in your life are very,very lucky and they should know that and appreciate you.We all love you.I love you for who you are."

"George I- you do? You like me? You aren't just pretending to?"I ask him in tears.

"Of course i do.Who would pretend to do that?"He hugs me.

"You are one of the best friends i have ever had"He whispers in my ear making me smile.

"Thank you Georgie and normally things people say to me don't help at all but everything you just said did help and i love you."I say and hug him again.

Sometimes I think I want to disappear, but all I really want is to be found.