chapter 5

TW:self harm,not eating

(this will be in most chapters so if that stuff bothers you please don't read.Also make sure you eat today and take care of yourself,love)

I have always loved Luna but i didn't know she was so..helpful? I don't know but she made me feel happy i think i should hang out with her more often.I get out of bed and put on my uniform.I do light makeup and brush through my hair.I walk out of my common rooms and into my first class that was always DADA.I missed breakfast because i woke up a little late but i'm not complaining.I take a seat and people start to come in.I just finished all my classes and i'm meeting up with Hermione to study in the library.

"Hey Mione!"I say as i see her sitting down with her paper set up.

"Hi!"She calls and i sit across from her.We spend a lot of time helping each other and sometimes getting off topic while we talk.

"I need to meet Austin for dinner see you tomorrow!"I say and leave.I sit with Austin at his table and we eat.I pretend to eat making it look like i did.I have gotten good at it with practice.

The day went by quickly and now i am at the astronomy tower again.I take deep breaths and force myself not to jump.It is really hard not to.I pull my sleeve up and look at all my cuts.I start scratching at them and making them open and bleed.I wince in pain but keep going.i yelp a little because i got a but deep on one of them and that's when i hear footsteps.Again?!I quickly pull my sleeve down but a lot of blood is on my wrist.

"Hello?"I ask and turn around slightly.

"Oh hey y/n what are you doing up here?"

"Oh hi Draco.I'm just looking at the stars."i say and he sits next to me.

"They are really nice aren't they?"He asks me and i force a smile.

"Yeah they are.I come up her to relax when i get anxious or just to look at them."I say and he nods.

"Me too"Draco says and we looks at each other.He grabs my hand and holds it.I look down and smile.He makes me feel safe.I can feel blood going down my arm. hope it stops i don't want him to know.

We sit there for a while looking at the stars and sometimes having conversation.

"I should go it is getting late."I say and he stands up still holding my hand.He helps me down and lets go of my hand.I see a little of my blood on his hand and i start freaking out.

"Shit!"I mumble but i think he heard me.

"What happened?"He asks with concern.

"Uh nothing i need to go bye!"I say and quickly leave.I rush out and start heading to my common room.OW! My stomach starts hurting really bad and i fall to the ground.I clutch my stomach tightly and groan in pain.I start crying from the pain and i try to get up but i fall.I see Draco rush over to me quickly and fall to his knees in front of me.

"Draco-ow please help.."I manage to get out between cries.

"What hurts are you alright?!"He asks panicking.

"Stomach-please it hurts!"I cry out and hold onto him.He hugs me close to him and i cry.He picks me up.

"W-Wait no i am to heavy put me down"I say and he looks at me weird.

"What? Y/n you are light as a feather! You weigh like nothing now please can i carry you? You need help!"He says and i slowly nod so he continues and rushes me to the hospital wing.He lays me down on one of the beds and gets help.I slowly pass out.

"Draco?"I ask as i wake up and see him in front of me.

"y/n? How are you feeling?"He asks me softly.

"I feel okay i guess. Am i aloud to leave?"I ask and he nods.

"I will help you to your common room."Draco tells me.He helps me up and leads me to his common room.

"I need to talk to you first so lets go in here."He says and i nod.We go to his dorm and sit on his bed.

"Have you been cutting yourself?"I heart drops and my eyes widen.

"I-um no! What made you think that?"I ask him panicking.

"The blood on my hand from holding yours,the blood on your arm and  on your hand"

"Fine..i do"I say giving in and he looks sad.

"Why would you do that to yourself?"He asks me gently.

"i don't know..i don't want to be here and no one loves me i have no family and i'm fat,ugly and it is better than killing myself i guess..i don't know i'm sorry!"I tell him crying and he hugs me.

(sorry if those are not great reasons i wrote some of those based on why i do but please do not hurt yourself i love you all and you are beautiful take care of yourself please!)

"Don't be sorry just please stop doing this so many people love you and care about you!"Draco tells me in the hug and rubs my back as i cry in his chest.I feel myself drift of to sleep feeling tired from my long night.