chapter 11

"i should get going Georgie but it is always nice spending time with you, you always know how to make me smile"I say smiling and then i give him one final hug.

"Okay Y/n/n (your nick name) see you later love you"He says and we pull away.I walk away and go to my common room.I change into sweat pants and a sweatshirt.I walk out and go to the slytherin common room.I knock on the door and Blaise answers.

"Oh hey y/n Theo was looking for you."He tells me.

"Oh okay can i come in?"I ask him.He nods and opens the door for me to go inside.I walk in and see Draco making out with Pansy.I feel tear build up in my eyes but i don't dare to let them fall.

"Is Theo in his dorm?"I ask Blaise.

"No he went to go grab a few things but he should be back soon.You wanna go wait somewhere else with me?"Blaise asks me noticing Pansy and Draco and the look on my face.

"Yeah that would be great"I say and we start walking away.

"Y/n..?"I hear Draco's voice but i don't turn around.Blaise and I go to where Theos dorm is and we sit against the wall.

"Y/n why did you ignore me?"Draco asks standing in front of me.

"Sorry it looked like you were busy"I say and Blaise chuckles silently.

"Jealous are we?"he asks and i laugh.

"How does that make me jealous? I didn't even come here for you!"I snap back.

"Yeah i know you are here to see your little boyfriend.You probably already slept with him."He rudely says.

"What makes you think we are dating dumb ass i don't have a choice!"I yell at him now standing up.Just then Theo walks over and smiles at me.

"Hey y/n i got us some snacks!"Theo says walking over.

"Oh okay cool thanks! I'll be in  there in one second"i say and he nods walking in his dorm.

"You are crazy,go back to one of your girlfriends or something but get away from me.I thought you were different then what people say.I was wrong to think we could have been friends or more.If i had the choice i would not be here right now.I wouldn't be anywhere besides a grave asshole"I say and go into Theo's room locking and slamming the door behind me.I smile at Theo and sit next to him.

"Sorry about that just a little argument"I say and he nods.I sit next to him.

"So i think living won't be that bad"Theo says and i laugh.

"Maybe"I say and he smiles.

"I'm glad you were saved.if you died life wouldn't be the same.Even though you are hurting you make other people happy and i would like to do the same to you"He says and i hug him.

"I'm glad i have you"I whisper and we pull away.We spend the night talking,laughing and eating snacks.After a while we finally fall asleep.

I wake up and get dressed.I do my hair and makeup then walk out of he bathroom.I write a note to Theo saying i'll be gone and that i will see him tomorrow.I walk out and see Draco in the common room.I roll my eyes.I am going to go to Hogsmeade or something for the day.Something to get away from everyone.

"Y/n i'm sorry about yesterday.Did you have breakfast this morning?"I roll my eyes at him.

"Don't act like you care all of a sudden.And no i did not ad it doesn't matter people skip breakfast all the time it is no big deal Draco just leave me alone."I say annoyed.it was nice he cared but after what he said last night i will not be on good terms with him right now.

"Whatever i don't care"He rolls his eyes and walks away.I walk into the halls until Pansy shoves me onto the ground.

"Bloody hell!"I yell and try to stand up but she pushes me back down.

"You shouldn't have started eating your getting fat again."She snaps at me and i look at her in shock.Was i really getting fatter? Maybe she is right..

"Oh.."I simply say softly.

"Your so weak no wonder Draco chose me."Pansy states and her friends laugh.

"Fat.Freak."Her friend says.

"Ew gross!"Another says and they walk away talking about me.I stand up and force a smile to my face.

"Y/n wait up!"Austin calls after me.I give him a tight hug that was needed more than i thought.

"Thank god you are alright i thought i lost you!"He says crying in my arms.

"I'm so sorry Austin i love you"I say now crying too.

"do you wanna go to Hogsmeade with me?"I ask him and he smiles.

"I would love to."he says and we go to Hogsmeade. We go into Three Broomsticks and order 2 butter beers.

"sooo..you and Blaisee?"I ask teasing him.

"Yes we are together"He says blushing.

"FINALLY I KNEW IT!"I yell and we both burst out laughing.

"I knew he liked you he blushed every time i mentioned you!"I shout.

We spend the rest of the day laughing and hanging out together forgetting about our problems.Austin went to g meet up with Blaise somewhere so I go into the slytherin common room feeling hungry.I haven't eaten all day.i don't feel like it so i lay on the couch tired and hungry.

"Hey y/n"Draco says lifting my feet and sitting down with my legs on his lap.

"What do you want Draco?Here to tell me how much you don't care about me? What happened to you? We were friends before and one of the closest people to me in my life and now you just don't care about me? What did i expect i knew you before you knew me.I thought you were a just misunderstood boy with daddy issues but you have no soft side.You are cruel.Making me think you cared about me just to end up not.Merlin you are so bipolar."I snap at him on the verge of tears.He was there for me when my mom died and when i was going through a lot and now he is only making it worse.

"H-How do you know all that about me..?"He asks shocked.

"I don't know how i am here! In my world this all was a series of books and movies.It was not real.There was a quiz to see what house you would be in.None of this was real.And i was just a huge fan of it.Austin and I had crushes on you all because we thought you guys were 'characters' but no you all are real.So i knew what you go threw.We are actually really alike."I admit and he looks confused.

"Oh um that's weird. Did you have a crush on me?"He asks smirking and i punch hs shoulder.

"Yeah along with like 10 other people."I say laughing.

"Like who?"He asks.

"oh shut it.Anyways my point is Draco that i can't hang out with you anymore.i won't let you treat me like this.You have only been making life harder for me."I tell him as a tear rolls down my cheek and he looks at me sad.

"I'm going to bed."I say and stand up before he can say another word.