chapter 4

I wake up and get dressed.

Outfit and hair:

I do natural makeup with some black eyeliner

I do natural makeup with some black eyeliner.I step out of my room and start making pancakes.I hear Draco walk out of his room so i turn around.

"Good morning"I say with a smile.

"Morning need any help?"He asks and i nod no.I put the pancakes on a plate then set it down.

"Once you are done eating we can go."I say and he nods.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?"Draco asks me and i smile.

"Yeah that sounds great!" Today is Thursday so we will go Saturday.He finishes eating and i ate one pancake.We grab our things and go outside and into an ally way.I get on the back of his broom and we head back to Hogwarts.

We finally arrive and get off his broom.That was probably really risky but i don't really care and i doubt he did.

"Y/n? Draco? Where have you two been?!"A voice yells.I turn around and see Remus.

"Professor uh we-"

"I went home and he came with me."I say and walk away with him following me.I am not in the mood to get in trouble for this i just need to be alone.I run inside and go straight to my common room.

"Y/n! Where have you been are you alright?"

"Not right now Cedric!"I yell going up to my room and closing the door and sliding down it.I put my head in my knees and cry.Why did things get worse? How am i even here?! I don't want to be here.I don't wan to be anywhere! After about 30 minutes i hear a knock at my door.

"Go away!"I yell through tears.

"Y/n let me in!"I stand up and open the door tears still running down my cheeks.It is Austin.The only person i can't say no to.The only family i have.The only person i can trust.The only person i love.The only person who can make me happy even if it is just for a little.He is my home.When i am with him i feel safe.I fall into his arms crying harder.

"She is gone! I don't deserve to be here! I let her go.."I cry out and he closes the door holding my closer.

"Shhh it will be okay it is not your fault y/n.."he says letting me cry in his chest.                                      

"Everyone had been really worried about you.."Austin tells me rubbing my back.After a really long time i stop crying and pull away.

"We should get to dinner."I say and he nods.He grabs my hand and we walk out of my common room.

"Y/n! Wait up guys!"We stop and turn around.

"Professor i'm sorry i-"

"Professor Lupin she needed to go home her mom was sick! Draco went to make sure she would be okay! She couldn't pay for the medication.."Austin cuts me off.

"I can give you some money y/n how much do you need?"I sigh.

"She is gone it's to late"I say tearing up.Shit! I have no parent to sign the paper saying i can go to Hogsmeade..great can my life get any worse!?

"Y/n i am so sorry..it will be okay come on let's go to dinner."Remus says and walks with us.We go in before him and I sit at my table by myself telling Austin to sit with his friends and that i'm okay.

"Y/n? Oh thank merlin you are okay! We were so worried"Fred and George say sitting next to me.

"Oh hey guys.yeah i'm okay.do you by any chance know how to have a signature on the paper to go to hogsmeade without having someone sign it? I know you two are good at pranks."

"We do not but we can try to find something to help you."Fred says.

"Fred i was going to say that exact same thing."George adds and i giggle.

"Thanks you two are the best"I hug them lightly and i stand up to leave.

After dinner

I quickly go and go up to the astronomy tower.I sit on the ledge to think.I take deep breaths and relax.I think about jumping but i wouldn't go out without saying goodbye.I hear footsteps so i turn around.

"Are you alright?"A soft voice asks me so i turn around.

"I guess.Are you Luna?"I ask knowing it is.

"Yes i am"

"I am y/n,i'm new here and i'm a hufflepuff."I say and she sits next to me.

"It is lovely to meet you y/n.Your name has been going around they say you and Draco left for 2 days."Luna tells me in her beautiful soft voice.

"Yeah i went to try and help my mom in the hospital and he came with me but it was to late"I tell her.

"I am so sorry to hear that! If you ever need to talk i'm here for you."

"Thank you Luna it means a lot"

"Can i show you something?"She asks me.

"Sure"I follow her into the forest until i see a beautiful creature.

"Wow what are they?"I ask watching them.

"They are thestrals you can only see them if you have watched someone die."Luna says gently.

"I would have been able to see them a while ago then."I say and she starts petting one.

"May i ask..who else have you seen?"

"I watched my sister die and now my mom.My only family i have is my best friend Austin who came here with me.My Dad left my mom and i when i was around 10 but it was for the better he abused us."I tell her and she looks sad.

"I'm so sorry that must have been really hard but it will get better after a little time don't worry."She says and i smile at her. We hang out for a while then go our separate ways to our common rooms.I fall asleep soon after that feeling kind of happy.