chapter 7

TW:rape,self harm,eating disorder

I wake up now in my room.Draco must have brought me here i guess.i get out of bed and get ready for the day after i shower.

Outfit:

I leave my hair down and i do my makeup

I leave my hair down and i do my makeup.I add extra black eyeliner because i felt like it. I brush my teeth and then i put my shoes on.I walk to the dining hall to see if the twins are there eating breakfast.I walk in and see them so i sit down across from them.

"Good morning"I say.

"Morning y/n!"They exclaim in sync.I feel famished but i ignore it.

"When do you guys wanna hang out?"i ask them.

"We can right after we eat if you want."Fred says and i nod in agreement.I just sit there and watch them eat.Seeing all the food and people eating has always been hard and triggering.

"Meet me in the garden when you guys are done"I say and quickly leave.I stand in the hall holding my head trying to stop a bunch of triggering thoughts i was having.My head was spinning,my stomach hurt a lot and my wrist is sore.I slide down the wall holding my head and every few seconds i whimper silently from all the pain.

"Y/n?"I hear Remus call out so i look up.

"Are you okay?!"he quickly walks over to me and helps me stand up.

"Yeah i'm okay.."i say letting go of my head.

"Okay good where are you headed i'll walk you there."

"The garden"I say and i follow him.

"I have a important question"

"Okay..?"I say and go next to him.

"In order for me to sign the papers i would have to adopt you but if you want i could adopt you and then after i sign it we can just act normal like i didn't adopt you.Or i could take care of you and be your parent but it is completely up to you and i'm okay with whatever you want."Remus explains.

"Could you be my parent..? Only if you want to but have helped me and you feel like family already.."I say nervously and he has a huge smile on his face.

"I would love that"He says and i hug him.

"..Can i call you Dad..?"I ask.

"If you want to of course you can"He says and i smile.We continue walking and talking and then we make it to the garden.The twins come out and see me so they run over.

"I'll leave you kids to it"Remus says.

"Okay thank you bye Dad!"i say and he smiles at me before leaving.

"Wait you guys are related?I didn't know he is your Dad"Fred says.

"He adopted me"I tell them and they nod.