chapter 3

TW:self harm,starving,death

I wake up and yawn.I stand up and go to the bathroom.I grab my razor and drag it across my old cuts and make some new ones.I finish and take a shower.I ge tout and put my robes on.I put my hair in a messy bun and do light makeup.I walk out and go into the common room.

"Y/n wait up!"I hear Cedric's voice call.

"Hey Cedric"i say and turn around to face him.

"I saw what happened in DADA are you okay?"He asks me.

"Yeah i'm fine! Thanks for asking though."I lie.Of course i'm not okay after i saw 3 of my biggest fears.I turn around after giving him a forced smile and go to the dining hall.I walk to the hufflepuff table and everyone moves.I sigh and sit by myself.I always wanted to come here but not be bullied or live like this.How can i get home? I grab my book and start reading.It is called All the bright places.I look next to me and see Austin now next to me with his breakfast.

"Oh hi Auss!"I say closing my book.

"Hey y/n! Where is your food?"He asks me raising his eyebrow.

"Austin you k-"I go to say something but a girl walks up to us.

"Hey skeleton"The girl says loud enough for everyone to hear.My eyes widen a bit then i get up and leave.I can not believe she just said that!I run off crying then i bump into something making me drop my book and fall.I look up and see Draco.

"Is this just how we see each other now?"I ask laughing as tears run down my cheeks.I stand up.

"Ow!"I fall over again and grab my stomach.It hurt for some reason.Maybe from not eating.

"Here let me help you!"He quickly helps me up and before i can fall again he holds me.

"You okay? What hurts?"

"N-Nothing i'm fine it's just my stomach."I wipe my tears and walk away quickly.I go into DADA to see Remus again.I sit down in the back and he smiles at me.

"Morning y/n."He says walks over and sanding in front of me.

"Have you been crying?"Remus asks me.

"Oh um yeah but i'm fine.Some girl just called me a name that's all."I wipe my tears again and force a smile.He goes to say something but everyone starts walking in.I really didn't think that in less than 2 days i could feel this sad.I thought this would be a dream come true but i feel bad as usual and i need to get home to help my mom not fucking die!I feel tears build up in my eyes so i get up and leave the classroom.

"Y/n wait!"I hear Austin call my name running toward me.

"Austin i need to get home."I say with tears streaming down my face.

"I thought this would be amazing but it has been less than 2 days and my life still sucks! I will be back in a few days but i need to help my mom.I love you Austin i'll be back."I tell him and hug him.We pull away and i walk away.I wipe my tears but they keep coming.I feel so weak.I enter the dining hall and only a few people were in here.Probably skipping class but this is a weird place to do so.I go over to my table where no one is and see breakfast still left there.I but some fruit in a bowl and slowly put one in my mouth.Wow that is really good.I start eating them quicker like it's the first time i have ever ate.Well in a while it is i guess.I eat a bunch of it and then start to leave.

"Y/n?"Draco walk over to me.

"Yes?"I ask.I shouldn't have ate that much i'm going to be fat now.I need the energy though so i can get home.But-