chapter 13

I go to the library and take a seat far in the back.I rest my head in my hands.I was slowly getting better and now i feel even worse then before.If that is even possible.I put my head in my knees and silently cry.

"Y/n?"I hear a voice i have not heard in a while.I quickly wipe my tears and look up.It is Sirius.

"Sirius! What are you doing here?"I say standing up and hugging him.I have met Sirius a few times already.I love this man so much.

"I came to visit you and Remus.It has been a while"He says and we pull away.

"Have you been crying?"Sirius asks me concerned.it hits me.He doesn't know about me almost dying and everything that happened.

"oh, no i just had something in my eye"i lie and he nods suspiciously.

"I have to go meet up with a friend.Talk later?"

"Sure kiddo.Let me know if you need anything darling"Sirius says and kisses my head before i walk away.I let a few tears rolls down my cheeks that i was holding.I silently cry.I go to the slytherin common room and knock on the door.Blaise answers and sees the tear in my eyes and makeup running down my cheeks.I walk in and he hugs me.I hug back and cry in his arms.

"What happened?"He asks worried.

"It's not a big deal don't worry about it."I say lying and i pull away.

"I have to go"I say and i quickly walk away.The truth is i don't know exactly is wrong.I just feel sad.I said no to Draco even though i love him.I just don't wan to hurt him if i leave.I don't deserve him.Other girls way smarter,prettier and not a waste of space.I bother everyone.I am so fat.I am useless and worthless.I should kill myself without telling anyone.They have letters from last time.That is what i will do.I walk up the stairs to find Theo's room.i hear moaning and the door is locked.Gross! Why didn't he use a silencing spell.Bloody hell! I quickly leave and go back to the common room.No slytherin is here so i lay on the couch trying to get comfy.I try getting sleep but fail since i have no pillow or blanket.It is really cold.The fire was not helping.I shiver as i lay here waiting for it to be morning.My stomach ached begging for food.I hear footsteps so i sit up.I look around and see nothing.I look behind me to see Malfoy walking down the stairs.I lay back down hoping he won't see me.He walks in front of the couch and sees me.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"Draco asks me in a tired voice.

"I didn't want to stay in my common room tonight i feel safer here i guess and i told Theo i would be here tonight since he is suppose to be watching me.."I say telling the truth and i move my feel so he can sit.

"Why are you on the couch? I thought you slept in his room?"I sigh.

"I went to go in his room but i heard moaning.He was shagging some girl so i came here"I say and his eyes widen a little then go calm again.I yawn.It has been a while since i have gotten a good sleep.

"I couldn't sleep"He says as to why he is here.

"I haven't been able to sleep in days."I tell him.

"Why not?"

"To much on my mind i guess."I say blankly.My head falls on his shoulder but i quickly pick it back up.

"Sorry i didn't mean to!"I quickly say scooting away a bit.

"No it is okay y/n you can lay your head on me"He say and i scoot back over.i lay my head on his shoulder.Draco lays down putting me on top of him.I scoot off him in panic.

"I don't want to hurt you i'm heavy.."I say softly and he sits up shock in his eyes.

"Do you really think that? Y/n you way like nothing you are not heavy.Even if you were i would not mind now come on you need to get some sleep."He says and i nod slowly getting back on him.I get comfortable and soon fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.