chapter 12

TW:eating disorder,self harm

I finish getting ready for the day and i go to the great hall.I have to eat a little something or i will die and as much as i want to i can' do that to Austin.I sit at my table by myself since no other hufflepuffs are here.I grab a piece if toast and slowly take a bite.My stomach aches and i know the only way to help it by eating.It is just so hard.I quickly wipe the tear i didn't even know was there and finish the piece of toast.I still feel hungry but i stand up.I walk through the halls bored.

"Hey y/l/n!"pansy yells making me turn around and face her.

"What?"I ask her confused.

"You should stop eating no one cares about you.Gosh i wish you just died.Go kill yourself whore!"She says and slaps me.

"I tried.."i mumble.

"Try harder bitch!"Pansy yells and punches me in my stomach making me fall down then she walks away.I weakly get up and i walk away with my head down.

"Y/n wait up!"I turn around and quickly wipe my tears.

"What now Draco? I really can't do this.I thought i made it clear last night.."i say and he walks closer to me.I flinch a little.

"Y/n please just listen.pansy gave me some kind of drink that made me think i loved her and didn't like you but it is not true.i love you! I am in love with you y/n."He admits and i look at him shocked.

"Really?"I ask him surprised.

"Yes of course i am!"Draco says and i hug him.

How could he love you? You do not deserve him. He is way out of your league.You are ugly. Worthless whore. You are are so annoying gosh leave him alone. He is only pitying you.                     You deserve to die. Nobody wants you here. How could a someone like him even like you?

"So will you forgive me and maybe be my girlfriend?"He asks me and i look down at my feet.

"Draco..i do love you but i-i can't"I say and run off.I hold my head in hopes the voices would stop but they won't stop repeating those hurtful words.I can't risk leaving him.I can't do that to him he has already been through a lot..I go to my common room and into my dorm ignoring all the hufflepuffs.I go to my bathroom and lock the door.I slide down the wall and cry.That is all i could do.Cry.I grab my razor and start cutting my wrists.I watch as the blood drips out and goes all over my arm.I go over old and new cuts.After a while i stop and run cold water over the cuts to stop the bleeding.I pull my sleeve down and kneel in front of the toilet.I force myself to throw up.It took a few tries but it works and i flush the toilet.I get up and weakly walk out.I hear a knock on the door so i open it cautiously. It is only Theo so i open it a little wider.

"Hi Theo"I say forcing a smile to my face.

"Hey y/n i was just making sure you are okay.I'm going to bed do you want to stay here or come with me?"He asks me in a tired voice.

"I think i'll stay here  but i will be back tomorrow"I tell him and he nods.Theo kisses the top of my head then walks out.I go to my closet and put on my pajamas.i lay i bed failing to get any sleep.I lay here for what feels like hours before i check the time.It is 2 am."Ughhh"I groan and stand up.I am wearing a tank top and sweatpants so i grab a sweater and put it on.I grab my book and walk out of my dorm quietly.I go down into the common room and sit on the couch.I start reading my book.

I look up for the first time in a while and see the sun was now up.How long have i been reading for?I look a t the time and it is now 6 am.Wow i have been reading for a while.I look at my book and see i only have a few pages left.I stand up feeling tired and i go back to my room.I get dressed and do my hair and makeup.

Outfit:

I look in the mirror to see circles under my eyes and they were a bit puffy

I look in the mirror to see circles under my eyes and they were a bit puffy.I sigh and walk out of my dorm.I leave the common room.I go to the great hall and see everyone eating their food.Just the thought makes me feel so hungry but i feel really hungry watching them all chew and eat their food.I take a seat at the hufflepuff table by myself ignoring my friends from different tables waving me to come over.I sit here for a few minutes.I watch as everyone eat.I feel a panic in me telling me to leave.It starts to feel harder to catch my breath.I feel a little dizzy and my heart races.I get up and stumble to get out of here without falling.I hear someone call my name but i ignore them and make it out and into the halls.I hold onto the wall but it is hard to catch my breath.I fall to my knees and cry.I pull at my hair and try to keep my breathing normal.

"Y/n..?"I hear a voice call walking quicker over to me.I cry harder and then i feel arms wrap around me.I look up to see George so i lay in his arms on the ground crying.I cry into his chest while he whispers comforting words in my ear.I start breathing normal but i keep crying.After a while i calm down and he helps me to stand up.

"What happened..?"I ask wiping my face.

"I think you had a panic attack..does this normally happen?"

"Yeah recently anyway"I admit and he pulls me into a hug.

"It will be okay i am always here for you y/n"George says and i hug him back.

"I'm sorry.."I mumble and he pulls away.

"I have to go..see you later Georgie"I say and walk away.