chapter 8

I wake up and i decide not to get up.It didn't feel possible.Everything hurts.I keep getting flashbacks from what Leo did to me.I'm still fat but i'm really hungry.My life is a mess.Everyone i love leaves me.I scratch at my cuts making them bleed.I lay here playing some slow music and lost in my thoughts.A lot of time passes so i check the time.It is 4 pm.I missed a lot of classes but i can not get up and i won't.I hear a soft knock at my door.

"Come in"I say voice still raspy.Neville walks in and sits at the end of my bed.

"Hey y/n.You feeling okay?"Neville asks me gently and i nod.I'm in pain physically and mentally.

"I'm okay but i won't be coming to class Nev"i say and he hugs me.it is like he sensed i'm not okay.

"I know you are not okay and when you are ready i am here to help you and you can talk to me i promise."He says and i force a smile.

"Thanks Nev"I say and he stands up.

"let me know when your ready"Neville says before he leaves.

1 week later

I have not left my room or let anyone in.Fred,George,Draco,Remus and Austin have all tried to come in but i didn't let them.I get up for the first time and take a shower and get ready for the day.It is Saturday.

Outfit:

(same hairstyle)

(same hairstyle)

I do some light makeup with eyeliner.I had been doing some studying so i learned a spell to hide my cuts.It only works for a few hours.I do the spell then slide my wand in my pocket.I walk out of my room and see Cedric.

"Hey Ced"I say to him and he looks at me shocked.

"Y/n hello! Are doing okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine"I tell him lying then leave the common room.i walk into the dining hall for breakfast.I have earbuds in playing the song 4 morant by doja cat on repeat.I grab my book and start reading.I feel a light tab on my shoulder so i turn around.

"Hey Austin"I say taking one earbud out and closing my book.He sits next to me.

"Are you okay?"He asks worried.

"yeah i am now"I lie to him.i don't want to lie to him or anyone but i hate having them worry about me.

"Good.I was so worried about you.Remus is really worried he stopped coming to class.He hasn't left his room."Austin tells me.

"I need to go see him then.Love you"I say and we hug.I put my other earbud back in and quickly walk to Remus's room.I knock on the door gently.He opens it and as soon as he sees me hugs me.

"Are you alright darling?"he asks worried.

"Yeah i am"I say.

"Can i see your wrists?"He asks and i smile.

"How are all your cuts gone?"Remus asks me.

"I put treatment that made them heal quicker."I lie.He hugs me again.

"I'm so proud of you"he says making me feel terrible.

"I should get going i need to find Draco."I say and he nods understanding.I walk away going to the astronomy tower.I see Draco sitting on the edge making me smile.

"Draco?"i call out and he turns around.

'"Y/n?!"He gets up and runs to me hugging me tightly.My wrist presses in his back so i bite my lip so i don't make noise.

"What happened darling? Please tell me why you are feeling this way and what way"He asks me desperately.

"I don't know but i am great now"i lie.

We hang out for the rest of the day and the i get to my room.My spell went away but i was able to wear his sweatshirt.I lay in bed trying to get sleep but i don't.The next morning i get up and i decide to start writing my letters.The letters to give everyone before i jump off the tower.

Dear Draco,

                   I know we were just friends but i really liked you.I fell in love with you.But this was meant to happen.I was not meant to live.I haven't had a proper meal in months.You probably didn't notice because i'm still fat.Have you ever seen me without long sleeves? I won't say why but you can ask Remus.I really do love you and i know you don't feel the same way and i'm sorry.I don't know if this will effect you but just know i love you and i want you to be happy.This was meant to be Draco.Have a great life bubs.It will be better without me trust me.I love you handsome.

                                                                                                                                                        Yours,                                                                                                                                                                                           Y/n

Dear Dad (Remus),

                                  Remember when i told you i am doing great and my cuts healed.I lied.It was a spell.In fact things got worse.Since i won't be here i need to tell you something.I don't actually know how Austin and i got here.I fainted and ended up here as if i belonged.It is hard to explain.I love you so much and thank you for being my Dad.Never got to have one i needed.I mean at least i'm not dying a virgin.Though that's not a good flex it was rape.It happened before i stayed in my room for so long.I was bound to kill myself from not eating anyways.Have a great life Dad and i hope this doesn't cause you pain.I love you more than i can explain.

                                                                                                                                                   Love,                                                                                                                                                                                            Y/n

Dear Austin,

                        You have been my best friend for as long as i can remember.You mean so much to me.I'm really sorry i never told you about all this i didn't like the attention.In fact i wanted to die.This was just meant to be.I love you so much.You are like a brother to me and we have made so many fun memories together.I hope you and Blaise end up together i can tell he likes you.I think you deserve an explanation.I never ate a lot.I cut myself and it only got worse.A ravenclaw raped me a week ago and your the only family i have.I only trust you.I can't rely on anyone else but you stuck with me the longest.i hope i don't cause you to much pain and that you get over this and be happy.I love you so,so much i will be watching down on you.

                                                                                                                                                       Lots of love,                                                                                                                                                                                         Y/n

I finish my letters.I wrote them for Draco,Remus,Neville,Ginny,Luna,Hermione,Fred,George and Austin.I finish writing them so i lay down soon falling asleep.