CHAPTER NINE

Kingston Hines

Kingston Hines

"... oh, my goodness." Shai let out lowly, trying her best to keep it down. I could feel her nails running through my hair as she tried her best to keep still. I took that moment to look up and smile at the sight of her in pure ecstasy something that I had aimed to do in the first place. "Whoa, I've... never had it done like that before..." she whispered, trying to catch her breath.

I licked my lips while working my way back up to where she laid. "Well that's how it's supposed to be done."

"No, I'm serious. You're like a pro or something." She sat up and looked down at her perfectly manicured feet. "When you said you like to suck toes, I immediately thought the worst of it!"

I shrugged, "I don't do it often, but I do know that there's a specific way of doing it just right."

"That skill of yours is very dangerous." She giggled, "you have really changed my mind about the whole thing, now."

"There's much more were that came from, my mouth can do a lot more... in a lot more places."

Shai shook her head, "don't do that!"

"Don't do what?"

"You know what you're doing."

"I'm just letting you know of my qualifications!"

She pushed me softly, "let's get back to the important stuff please and thank you!"

"Fine, fine! Let's continue. Where were we?"

"Okay, so there's Marley and Tiffany who I met last night."

"Yes." I nodded, "then there's Tosh and Sabari. They're much older and a bit more reserved so please don't take offense if you notice them not talking a lot, it's normal and doesn't have anything to do with you."

"I'm an overthinker but I will try not to take it to heart."

"You did well with my friends last night so I'm sure you're going to do great right now."

"Meeting your friends in a club can't be compared to meeting your parents Kingston, especially so soon." She tugged at my shirt which she had now been wearing, "this outfit alone is going to give them the wrong impression."

"No, it's not Shai! The outfit screams the fact that you slept over, had a shower and nothing to wear." I ran my hand down my face, "I told you, my parents are not like that."

"You may think they aren't but parents will always be parents. To them I'm going to come off as some random chick you brought home from the club last night." She continued.

"You don't have to do this if you aren't ready. I'm fine sneaking you through the back, no one will know."

"Yes, but I'm hungry." She pouted.