CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Shai Louis

Shai Louis

"I'm sorry that I wasn't able to book off today, I know how much it means to you."

"Mhmmm." I hummed.

"And you know I'm going to rush back once my shift is done. I promise you. I'll bring home some bubbly... roses."

"Mmm, yes Kingston."

"You like the sound of that?" He asked, lowly."

"Of course, I- mmm." I knew better than to try and talk though my moan so I took this as a sign to shut up and just let my body feel this very moment.

"I also hope that last orgasm was enough for you to forgive me." He whispered meanwhile giving me the slowest, yet deepest strokes one could get. With every movement I felt myself nearing another climax and Kingston knew that as well, but still he continued to tease me being as it was his new favourite activity.

As if he could read my mind, Kingston placed one hand against the headboard while wrapping another around my neck so that he could speed up the pace.

My back arched upward as chills began to flow through my body. That yearning, that wanting to just release. A moan escaped my lips and Kingston's grip around my neck tightened just a bit. I looked into his eyes, his mouth fell open ever so slightly and the grunt that felt from his lips let me know that I wasn't the only one ready.

I began to lift my hips, working with him to get as deep as he possibly could. The pace quickened more and the noises we tried so hard not to be loud with, was pretty much through the window at this point. With sex this good, it was impossible for anyone to be quiet. I wasn't much of a screamer, nor was I known to be loud but with him; it was all so different.

"Fuck Shai..." Kingston muttered while burying his head into the crook of my neck. "Holy shit." He let out just before I felt my body shudder with yet another orgasm. By the sound of his grunts, I could tell he was doing the same.

I tried my best to push him off of me but Kingston stayed in position, his strokes becoming sloppy as I continued to moan from satisfaction.

Eventually, he removed his length from my now throbbing womanhood. I took it as an opportunity to finally close my eyes and catch my breath. That was until, I felt his mouth against my second pair of lips. With widened eyes, I looked down and before I could say anything; my back arched yet again, my toes curling from the feeling of his tongue circling my clit.

I reached down and placed hand against the top of his head meanwhile the other gripped the sheets next to me. I could feel myself dripping more than ever, but the sound that it made as he both licked and sucked, made me turned me on even more.

"Kingston, I have guests downstairs..." I struggled through another moan that I couldn't contain.

"Yeah and I got work in thirty minutes." He shot back, replacing his tongue with his fingers so he didn't miss a beat. "regardless, I gotta have a taste." He said as he began to stroke two of them inside of me. "You got no damn business tasting this good." He licked his lips, before he returned to using his mouth this time as he continued to finger me.